Introduction and problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Introduction and problem
(01-12-2012 10:45 AM)Frayed Knot Wrote:  ...The key feature of Asperger's is not being able to understand other people's actions and intentions.
... someone with a small dose of the characteristics of autism would be less likely to make that error but otherwise be fully functional.

^^^ My life, explained.

Still never downloaded anything onto my iPhone, though.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2012, 01:31 PM
I read some paper a while back linking Autism/Aspergers/Atheism together.

I don't remember a lot of what was in that article as I myself am getting up there in age, but I do remember the authors pointing to some similarities in thinking structure. One had to do with imagination and a lack thereof. As well as a feeling of importance in separating the two. I don't fit into that mold very well as I am chock full of imagination, much more so than actual factual information. Though I do believe in the necessity of a clear separation.

Had any luck with your problem?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2012, 01:46 PM
(30-11-2012 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ain't got no cellphone, 'cause I ain't at no fucker's beck and call. Send me email and maybe I'll get back to you, probably not. Ain't got no smartphone either 'cause it ain't none of your fucking business where I am or what I'm doing. But I got no problem writing apps to monitor the idiots. Uh huh, yeah fuck you. (Not specifically you sewer dwelling clown, but everyone fucking else.)
Me too. My cell phone is always off. The only reason I have one is for emergencies. I don't know how to text, and I'm 19. Have no plans to learn. I hate talking on the phone. The last thing I want, in the middle of something, is to be interrupted. I have no Face Book account, and will never. You are not alone. Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
I'm an agnostic. We cannot know if there really is a teapot orbiting the sun.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post