Introduction with Secular Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2014, 05:27 PM
Introduction with Secular Atheist
I'm a fairly new atheist activist who design presentations aimed at analyzing religious moral diagnosis, exposing Biblical immorality, and encouraging critical free thought. While lacking supernatural encouragement, I illustrate how awe and wonder can be experienced via humanistic lifestyles which are the foundational principle of religion.

Many religious people reject all other possible deities ever conceived by human and cultural civilization, however, I've managed to take one step further. If the aforementioned is your train of taught, then prepare yourself to dive into the critical philosophical journey with Secular Atheist.

I'm not sure how video posting rules apply on this channel in regards to new members, however, I didn't see any rules concerning it in the "code of conduct." So if the moderators are cool with my video advertising let me know. Below I will post my channel trailer. Keep up the good work on the YouTube channel you guys have, it's awesome!

http://youtu.be/QHfJ7XbdXSM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Introduction with Secular Atheist
(28-09-2014 05:27 PM)Secular Atheist Wrote:  ...
I'm not sure how video posting rules apply on this channel in regards to new members, however, I didn't see any rules concerning it in the "code of conduct."

That's because it's in the main info pages

Quote:Links in an Intro Post
This applies to any links posted by a member in their first post. The consequence for posting an unacceptable link is that the link will be removed. Links will be judged on their relevance to principles of the forum. This will be monitored by the Forum Team during the process of approving first posts.

You have been judged... to have a voice a bit like
[Image: pulp-2.gif]

01-10-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Introduction with Secular Atheist
Welcome to the forum, if you need a friend, you need only look no further then Good ol' shadow foxxy!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ