Iran Original National Anthem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2014, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 08:55 AM by ZeroX3.)
Iran Original National Anthem
I mean the values of pre Iran were so much better too. This song just gives hope to the people for a better future, before the islamic revolution of 1979.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Iran Original National Anthem
(13-09-2014 08:22 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  I mean the values of pre Iran were so much better too. This song just gives hope to the people for a better future, before the islamic revolution of 1979.

Our species puts way too much value on loyalty to the point of worship of the state, political party and or religion.

Of course people will flock around what they grow up with and find value in it. Our problem as a species is this becomes too much of a priority and not the fact that we are not a separate species.

Iran is not the only nation with a national anthem.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-09-2014, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 10:30 AM by ZeroX3.)
If there is one thing i have learned. Is that Islam definitely makes a country darker with its own religion. Theocratic nonsense.

Just look how much happier these people were back then. That's human rights and equality ^^

http://mic.com/articles/1564/iran-s-theo...is-at-risk
Actually, there have been talk that theocracy in Iran is failing. And some Persians have blamed Arabs for the revolution.
So maybe they will rise up and protest or bring forth a new revolution to end theocratic Iran.
Time will tell.
13-09-2014, 11:24 AM
(13-09-2014 09:48 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  If there is one thing i have learned. Is that Islam definitely makes a country darker with its own religion. Theocratic nonsense.

Just look how much happier these people were back then. That's human rights and equality ^^

Actually, there have been talk that theocracy in Iran is failing. And some Persians have blamed Arabs for the revolution.
So maybe they will rise up and protest or bring forth a new revolution to end theocratic Iran.
Time will tell.

Uh, it's not like the average Iranian was any more religions in 1981 than in 1978. They just traded one terrible oppressive government for another. Certainly "human rights" weren't really a thing in the latter years of the Pahlavis...

... this is my signature!
13-09-2014, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2014 12:04 PM by ZeroX3.)
(13-09-2014 11:24 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 09:48 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  If there is one thing i have learned. Is that Islam definitely makes a country darker with its own religion. Theocratic nonsense.

Time will tell.

Uh, it's not like the average Iranian was any more religions in 1981 than in 1978. They just traded one terrible oppressive government for another. Certainly "human rights" weren't really a thing in the latter years of the Pahlavis...

If you mean the differences between rich and poor. Then i have a theory. The poor were likely muslims, they hated the west. So most likely they don't want any help from the government, and they also whines if they don't get it their way and claim they are oppressed and... well that is rich and poor as i can imagine it.

Like if someone don't want help just because they are infidels then its their own fault to be honest :/. Like it might sound cold but if they have such hatred and don't want anyone to help them but to oppress people into their religious doctrine, then yeah they are basically asking for it.
Not saying all muslims support this, but its fundamental in the hadith, which i wish muslims would just dismiss, and do some reformation and re-interprete the quran differently, since that is the 100% word of God afterall.

I mean no christian to this day except for a few radicals interprete the bible literally to the letter as it was in the dark ages, and we don't live in theocracy either. Muslims are the only ones to this day who are that backwards, which is in a need for a reformation. And i have a good suggestion and that is Quranism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism#Examples

One can see that thing in western countries were muslims live aswell. Not all are like that, but one can notice the mentally ghetto areas of that cultural tribua.
13-09-2014, 12:05 PM
(13-09-2014 11:51 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 11:24 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Uh, it's not like the average Iranian was any more religions in 1981 than in 1978. They just traded one terrible oppressive government for another. Certainly "human rights" weren't really a thing in the latter years of the Pahlavis...

If you mean the differences between rich and poor. Then i have a theory. The poor were likely muslims, they hated the west. So most likely they don't want any help from the government, and they also whines if they don't get it their way and claim they are oppressed and... well that is rich and poor as i can imagine it.

Like if someone don't want help just because they are infidels then its their own fault to be honest :/
One can see that thing in western countries were muslims live aswell. Not all are like that, but one can notice the mentally ghetto areas of that cultural tribua.

Not really. The revolution(s) in 1979 were a mess, and it was religious hardliners who ended up in control. The average Iranian does not and never did support them. Recall that this was an era where Christian democrats were a powerful force in secular, democratic states in western Europe, as a comparison.

Iran has one of the richest cultural traditions on the planet.

... this is my signature!
13-09-2014, 12:12 PM
(13-09-2014 12:05 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-09-2014 11:51 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  If you mean the differences between rich and poor. Then i have a theory. The poor were likely muslims, they hated the west. So most likely they don't want any help from the government, and they also whines if they don't get it their way and claim they are oppressed and... well that is rich and poor as i can imagine it.

Like if someone don't want help just because they are infidels then its their own fault to be honest :/

Not really. The revolution(s) in 1979 were a mess, and it was religious hardliners who ended up in control. The average Iranian does not and never did support them. Recall that this was an era where Christian democrats were a powerful force in secular, democratic states in western Europe, as a comparison.

Iran has one of the richest cultural traditions on the planet.

Iran has an interesting history. But i will say it was better before than they have today, and it could have been developed to something better hadn't it been for the islamic revolution.

But yeah, they were not perfect but atleast i could imagine a better Iran than today's.

Here is a comparison list between human rights if you wanna take a read ^^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_right...te_of_Iran
13-09-2014, 09:34 PM
(13-09-2014 08:22 AM)ZeroX3 Wrote:  I mean the values of pre Iran were so much better too. This song just gives hope to the people for a better future, before the islamic revolution of 1979.

Along with this American and the Irish national anthem. This is my favorite one, It has that really proud and strong feeling to it. I cannot sense very much hostility or evil in its theme.

What the fuck happened to Iran? It looked so much like Murica and like it could go places and do things some day.

What the fuck happened?!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
13-09-2014, 10:04 PM
(13-09-2014 09:34 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

Along with this American and the Irish national anthem. This is my favorite one, It has that really proud and strong feeling to it. I cannot sense very much hostility or evil in its theme.

What the fuck happened to Iran? It looked so much like Murica and like it could go places and do things some day.

What the fuck happened?!

The happy shots were only the elite. Iran was a rather brutal dictatorship under the Shah. The revolt began as a political and secular one but was co-opted by radicals.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Sad islam keeps destroying countries. İran, iraq and soon Turkey.