Iranian President tells Israel it should sign non-nuclear treaty.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2013, 06:39 AM
RE: Iranian President tells Israel it should sign non-nuclear treaty.
(29-09-2013 10:25 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 07:26 PM)I and I Wrote:  So if a country that is threatened by the west all the time you would understand right?

And when was Israel under threat if attack from its neighbors, A real attack, not random home made rockets from the open air prison.

I do understand. That's the main reason Iran wants nukes. And that's the reason the best way to resolve the Iranian nuke program is through diplomacy. I don't know if you've noticed, but Obama has been trying for a while now. It seems that finally both countries have leadership that's at least willing to try it out, though it's not a sure thing that the Ayatollah is fully on board.

I mentioned the '67 war for a reason. That, and the war in '73 showed that twice Israel could be attacked without warning. Egypt's peace with Israel is only rented through annual military aid by the US. That arrangement seems to be holding, albeit tenuously with the recent government turmoil. The Jordon peace accord seems to be pretty stable. The remaining problem countries for Israel are Syria and Iran, and Iran through it's Hezbollah proxy showed in 2006 that it was willing to wage war by proxy on Israel. A rapprochement with Iran would do a lot for peace and stability in the Middle East.

And what makes you think Iran is building nuclear weapons?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2013, 09:01 AM
(30-09-2013 06:39 AM)I and I Wrote:  And what makes you think Iran is building nuclear weapons?

What was that?

(30-09-2013 06:39 AM)I and I Wrote:  Cock cock cock cock cock cock cock. Cockcock cock. Cock.

Your favourite thing in the whole world I&I. At least that made more sense than the other shit that falls out your mouth.

All your posts make more sense if your other words are substituted for cock. Maybe I can help you out with that? Another small patch to the software. Consider

C'mon I&I... say yes to my offer. I'd be happy to oblige.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
30-09-2013, 09:51 AM
honestly...
30-09-2013, 05:00 PM
(30-09-2013 09:01 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 06:39 AM)I and I Wrote:  And what makes you think Iran is building nuclear weapons?

What was that?

(30-09-2013 06:39 AM)I and I Wrote:  Cock cock cock cock cock cock cock. Cockcock cock. Cock.

Your favourite thing in the whole world I&I. At least that made more sense than the other shit that falls out your mouth.

All your posts make more sense if your other words are substituted for cock. Maybe I can help you out with that? Another small patch to the software. Consider

C'mon I&I... say yes to my offer. I'd be happy to oblige.

Big Grin

Chicken Chicken Chicken: Chicken Chicken

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-09-2013, 10:33 PM

Iran is in violation of its Nuclear NPT treaty obligations by kicking out inspectors that the treaty requires to verify that the nuclear programs are peaceful in nature. They hid over an extended period of time their enrichment programs. They are enriching beyond the levels required for energy production. These facts are not in dispute, and these actions by Iran do little to reassure the world their intentions are peaceful.

Notice I do not say I know that Iran is building a nuclear weapon...only that their behavior raises suspicions that they might be.
01-10-2013, 12:23 PM
(30-09-2013 10:33 PM)BryanS Wrote:  

Iran is in violation of its Nuclear NPT treaty obligations by kicking out inspectors that the treaty requires to verify that the nuclear programs are peaceful in nature. They hid over an extended period of time their enrichment programs. They are enriching beyond the levels required for energy production. These facts are not in dispute, and these actions by Iran do little to reassure the world their intentions are peaceful.

Notice I do not say I know that Iran is building a nuclear weapon...only that their behavior raises suspicions that they might be.

And Israel is in league with North Korea on the nuke issue.
01-10-2013, 02:14 PM
(01-10-2013 12:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  And Israel is in league with North Korea on the nuke issue.

LOL. I&I, you are special... in the short bus kind of way.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
01-10-2013, 03:12 PM
(01-10-2013 12:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 10:33 PM)BryanS Wrote:  Iran is in violation of its Nuclear NPT treaty obligations by kicking out inspectors that the treaty requires to verify that the nuclear programs are peaceful in nature. They hid over an extended period of time their enrichment programs. They are enriching beyond the levels required for energy production. These facts are not in dispute, and these actions by Iran do little to reassure the world their intentions are peaceful.

And Israel is in league with North Korea on the nuke issue.

Ya know Russia has nukes too...far too many...more than they can maintain or secure.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ridethespiral's post
02-10-2013, 09:40 AM
(01-10-2013 03:12 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 12:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  And Israel is in league with North Korea on the nuke issue.

Ya know Russia has nukes too...far too many...more than they can maintain or secure.

Russia doesn't threaten global security or regional security either.
02-10-2013, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 01:08 PM by ridethespiral.)
(02-10-2013 09:40 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 03:12 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Ya know Russia has nukes too...far too many...more than they can maintain or secure.

Russia doesn't threaten global security or regional security either.

There are at least 3 different KNOWN and DOCUMENTED cases of enriched uranium/nuclear devices almost making it out of the former USSR territories, if that is not threatening global security I don't know what is.

My point being is no country with nukes is going to just give them up...It takes a lot of work to make one.

Hate Israel because they are an aggressive, expansionist apartheid state not because they have a good nuclear program....Not unless you want to hate on France, the UK, India, China, Russia, Pakistan, The US.... Israel == NK cause nukes is not a fair judgement.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user