Ironic Situations...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2013, 03:52 PM
RE: Ironic Situations...
Oh, I thought you were a fan of George Carlin. Smile

(17-04-2013 03:10 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 02:57 PM)FVoltmer Wrote:  I have noticed you guys get pretty grumpy about free speech when you don't agree with what is being said. Lighten up all wise one.

[Image: url.jpeg]

Besides, I'm not grumpy about free speech, I'm grumpy about the idiots using it to spout whatever shit they feel like without any reasoning behind it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Agreed, My Dad always had sense enough to word it the other way around, "This is going to hurt you a lot more than it is going to hurt me!"

(17-04-2013 11:07 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Being told before a spanking "this wil hurt me, more than it hurts you."
17-04-2013, 04:06 PM
(17-04-2013 03:52 PM)FVoltmer Wrote:  Oh, I thought you were a fan of George Carlin. Smile

(17-04-2013 03:10 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  [Image: url.jpeg]

Besides, I'm not grumpy about free speech, I'm grumpy about the idiots using it to spout whatever shit they feel like without any reasoning behind it.
Oh, great, the "I have no good argument or anything intelligent to say, so I'm just going to insult you"-tactic. Such a classic.
[+] 1 user Likes MuffinPuffin's post
17-04-2013, 04:08 PM
So far I am just checking this site out because I have a cousin who is a fan.
I'm not much of a salesman, but I like to understand how other people think.
What brand? I guess the Christians who have helped me the most in the last few years would be Ravi Zacharias and John Lennox.

(17-04-2013 03:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 02:57 PM)FVoltmer Wrote:  I have noticed you guys get pretty grumpy about free speech when you don't agree with what is being said. Lighten up all wise one.

We're not grumpy about free speech, we're grumpy about the same old irrational theism.

What brand are you selling? May as well get it on the table so we can inspect it.
17-04-2013, 04:28 PM
(17-04-2013 02:27 PM)FVoltmer Wrote:  Isn't America wonderful, where you can be as wrong as George Carlin and still get a hearing.

(17-04-2013 02:20 PM)MuffinPuffin Wrote:  On this topic - It's ironic how most "pro-life" people doesn't give a shit about you after you are born.

I think George Carlin said it best.

Theists are delusional, but if you think Carlin was wrong in that above vid, you're "fuckin stupid"! Insult? Yes. Oh, and pro-wrestling isn't actually live hand to hand combat, buddy. Sorry.

17-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Your coffee house is more of a biker bar today. ...and how did we get to something as silly as "Pro" wrestling?
17-04-2013, 04:46 PM
(17-04-2013 04:39 PM)FVoltmer Wrote:  Your coffee house is more of a biker bar today. ...and how did we get to something as silly as "Pro" wrestling?

Some believe Jesus was a demi-god.
Some believe pro-wrestling is real.
Those people are delusional, or just plain stupid. Drinking Beverage