Irony is a river in egypt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2016, 05:44 PM
Irony is a river in egypt
I actualy was thinking. If you take the amount of christians who believe in the bible as literal truth and told them they were resist. they would probably argue that they are not. I would are that there are enough christians that love every type of person, to say they aren't racist as a group butttt.. there is enough to say they have a problem with this. here's the thing though, I can beat, even their love for everybody would end the second this race stepped into the door. their would be no argument from them about can I surve you a cake. there would just be gun fire and a quick army wiped up to kill these people. before I tell you what these people are. I got two things to say. one is... tell me the point in this post you could tell what the race is..... and... the definition of racism.

It is: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior:

si here is the truth. in actuality the race I will present here dosen't exist but if they did ther4e would be some hot ones. the race of cource I am talking about is demons. no literally I am saying that without one hint of irony. think about it. Iaccording to christians own logic which is the only logic I will use here. an athiest can hate someone he doesn't think even exist. It's the hole you not christian because you hate god argument. Ok, fine, If you are going to go there then by the very definition of being christian then no matter how loving a christian is the are by definition racist.

for example. Prejudice: harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgment.

I am pretty sure there would be rallies of people with pitch forks everywhere. heck the u.s. military would be involved in a second if demons were proven to be real. heck I couldn't think of a more effective rally cry. the thing is though. we really are only judging by fictional writing that may be akin to early rasist propaganda. i.e. natzi Germany. I mean those were some pretty informed times ad it is coming from their most hated enemies.

discrimination. I am pretty sue demons aren't welcome in any church. they would be kicked out immediately, thus they are being discriminated Christians are very atonalistic against demons and hate them just o being a demon. not by the true character of their characters. the bible also teaches that demons are moraly inferior. while not directly doing this, it atleast portrays them in a not so humanizing light. as if they are moraly inferior. so my two questions are... 1. if I can hate a being that I don't believe exist as an ateist, then can a christian be called a racist for being litteraly hateful, and even wanting to destroy a being they literally do... and... what would a Christians answer to this be....?????

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: Irony is a river in egypt
[Image: Wat8.jpg?1315930535]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
28-10-2016, 06:39 PM
I can just see the aclu court case happening.... "my client was not allowed a wedding cake because of the owner of havens door bakeries religious beliefes of $%^ you satanic beast. this can be found in his holy book. also can you guys litteraly believe demons exist. my client clearly wanted a cake for marring Ariel the angel he fell in love with but it is clear that the defendant pulled out his twelve cage and fired upon him multiple times while quoting sciptor. my6 client is clearly systematical apprised by the large Cristian community and thus the baker named zebidiah must bae a cake for his satanic marrige to Ariel. I believe I rest my case your honor."

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
28-10-2016, 06:47 PM
[Image: b581e753ecf1067188b79a0d47c45002.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!