Irreducible complexity

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
09-12-2013, 02:44 AM
RE: Irreducible complexity
(09-12-2013 02:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 02:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: KgL2jzI.gif]

I get nothing? Well no surprise there......the goal post always seems move around here.

Oh. Poor baby Blowjob.
Here. Have a sucker.
[Image: k6164983.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 02:51 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(09-12-2013 02:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 02:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: KgL2jzI.gif]

I get nothing? Well no surprise there......the goal post always seems move around here.

You stupid motherfucker, nobody is debating that something can't be man-made in a lab that cannot be duplicated by evolution you ignorant twat. Dodgy

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
09-12-2013, 03:05 AM
(09-12-2013 02:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 02:35 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I get nothing? Well no surprise there......the goal post always seems move around here.

You stupid motherfucker, nobody is debating that something can't be man-made in a lab that cannot be duplicated by evolution you ignorant twat. Dodgy

Are you claiming the lab created bacteria is not subject to natural evolution and therefore not part of the system?
09-12-2013, 03:09 AM
(09-12-2013 03:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 02:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You stupid motherfucker, nobody is debating that something can't be man-made in a lab that cannot be duplicated by evolution you ignorant twat. Dodgy

Are you claiming the lab created bacteria is not subject to natural evolution and therefore not part of the system?

Also I forgive you for calling me stupid, a motherfucker, ignorant, and a twat.

Ooooh got that changed quick didn't we.
The question is, can you forgive yourself for BEING an ignorant twat ?
Tongue

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-12-2013, 03:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 03:22 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(09-12-2013 03:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 03:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Are you claiming the lab created bacteria is not subject to natural evolution and therefore not part of the system?

Also I forgive you for calling me stupid, a motherfucker, ignorant, and a twat.

Ooooh got that changed quick didn't we.
Tongue

I still forgive him, but I edited it out because I decided to neg rep him for hurling those insults. I thought it would look hypocritical to publically forgive him, yet go on to neg rep him. I don't think it is hypocritical, but I figured a lot of people on this forum would think it so.

I was hoping to slip it by.....Good catch Bucky....and I forgive you for calling me an ignorant twat.
09-12-2013, 03:30 AM
(09-12-2013 03:15 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 03:09 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ooooh got that changed quick didn't we.
Tongue

I still forgive him, but I edited it out because I decided to neg rep him for hurling those insults. I thought it would look hypocritical to publically forgive him, yet go on to neg rep him. I don't think it is hypocritical, but I figured a lot of people on this forum would think it so.

I was hoping to slip it by.....Good catch Bucky....and I forgive you for calling me an ignorant twat.

Aren't we just having a grand ole time neg-repping people such you whined your way into positive territory, and joined the hall of shame. Do you forgive YOURSELF for being an ignorant twat was the question. Dementia setting in Blowjob ? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-12-2013, 03:36 AM
(09-12-2013 03:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Are you claiming the lab created bacteria is not subject to natural evolution and therefore not part of the system?

[Image: george-takei.gif]

Heywood, you are dumber than the ground you walk on you retarded punk-ass dumb-shit motherfucking monkey.

The bacteria was modified, in a laboratory, by humans. It was purposely modified by humans. The watermarks were made in the lab. Claiming that they cannot arise by evolution when they did not arise by evolution is utterly asinine your retarded glue eating shithead.

The watermark is not evidence of an irreducible complex system in nature, it's evidence of intelligent designers (namely, the lab technicians you cunt).

You can also take your condescending fake forgiveness claptrap and shove it up your ass, douchebag.

See what you did there jackass? You made me go all Taq on your retarded self... Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-12-2013, 03:46 AM
(09-12-2013 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  See what you did there jackass? You made me go all Taq on your retarded self... Dodgy

You would be one of my favorite posters if you didn't go all Taq. A lot of time I feel I can have a genuine discussion with you. Taq and Bucky, they have to hurl the insults. You don't....you choose to do it.
09-12-2013, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 04:03 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
(09-12-2013 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

[Image: george-takei.gif]

Heywood, you are dumber than the ground you walk on you retarded punk-ass dumb-shit motherfucking monkey.

The bacteria was modified, in a laboratory, by humans. It was purposely modified by humans. The watermarks were made in the lab. Claiming that they cannot arise by evolution when they did not arise by evolution is utterly asinine your retarded glue eating shithead.

The watermark is not evidence of an irreducible complex system in nature, it's evidence of intelligent designers (namely, the lab technicians you cunt).

Chas claimed there is no irreducible complexity in the system. He then challenged me to prove him wrong. I did.

Prior to his challenge, I never claimed(in this thread at least) that there was irreducible complexity in the system. I only claimed that it could exist(re-read the thread). I also stated in this thread that irreducible complexity doesn't necessarily have to come from God. Now given that I had previously stated that irreducible complexity doesn't necessarily mean God and then being challenged by Chas to prove his claim wrong, in that context it was perfectly acceptable for me to give examples of non God created irreducible complexity.

Now I suspect that Chas will claim there is no God created irreducible complexity in the system and then instead of substantiating his claim, he will expect me to prove him wrong. I won't be able to do that. But I won't find his unsubstantiated claim to be persuasive either.
09-12-2013, 04:16 AM
(09-12-2013 03:58 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 03:36 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: george-takei.gif]

Chas claimed there is no irreducible complexity in the system. He then challenged me to prove him wrong. I did.

Prior to his challenge, I never claimed(in this thread at least) that there was irreducible complexity in the system. I only claimed that it could exist(re-read the thread). I also stated in this thread that irreducible complexity doesn't necessarily have to come from God. Now given that I had previously stated that irreducible complexity doesn't necessarily mean God and then being challenged by Chas to prove his claim wrong, in that context it was perfectly acceptable for me to give examples of non God created irreducible complexity.

Now I suspect that Chas will claim there is no God created irreducible complexity in the system and then instead of substantiating his claim, he will expect me to prove him wrong. I won't be able to do that. But I won't find his unsubstantiated claim to be persuasive either.

It's still not irreducibly complex. We understand how it was made. It was not natural, so an inability to explain it naturally does not make it IC. It was purposely created, and it's existence is explained by the nature of it's known and well documented creation. Your analogies and special pleading fucking suck jackass. Dodgy