Irritant people, Gay people, Smelly people….

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2014, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 04:56 AM by DLJ.)
Irritant people, Gay people, Smelly people….
Fat people
Personally I have no problem if somebody wants to eat himself to death. But as always others people habits and addictions become the problems of others who are trying to live a normal live. For example try to sit in a close compartment like I lately did in a train (or plane) and some kind of blubber from apparently “another planet” is squeezing you into a small no man’s land space when” it “sit down right next to you. The smell is terrible an odor of rotten fish lying for weeks dead in the sun with rotten eggs is surrounding and suffocating you. Then there is this huge head sticking straight on the shoulders as the neck disappeared in a maze of human blubber. All the skin that’s left over from this “human” falls over each other and it is wet with transpiration and of course the air-co in the train just happen to be not working for this day. To make things worse the human blob takes of his shoes and socks with holes in it releasing another poisonous gas attack stench destroying the last bit of breathable air what was left in the train. The toe cheese literally can be seen through the holes in the socks that looks like mini garbage bags and little chunks of this glued together cheese chunks are falling out from the holes of his socks on the floor. The stench is now everywhere and some people try to escape, but the space is small and the toilet has permanently three people inside that are trying to escape the onslaught of disgusting odor, we are all trapped. Food is served and now I managed to put earplugs in my nose and try to breathe through my mouth. It is only the beginning, dinner is served and the human blob has three special plastic containers brought with him with, herring and onions, spicy Indian food and a garlic cold Sea Eel with unions ( quite healthy, but not very air friendly food combinations). He looked at me and said, I am on a diet, I wanted to answer, bro if you stop eating for 10 years you still be a fat looking alien from another planet, but instead I said, ok good. Sadly the trip takes five hours, I blindfolded myself and asked for an extra pair of earplugs and I continue my trip blindfolded with two ear plugs in my nose two ear plugs in my ears and covered eyes.......

read more: link removed
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Irritant people, Gay people, Smelly people….
Errr, yeah, hi there.

02-12-2014, 05:05 AM
Your thread title says gay people and yet your rant doesn't mention anything about them. And then your title doesn't mention anything about fat people.

Interesting(?) post for the intro section...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
02-12-2014, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 05:50 AM by pablo.)
Hello, your grammar and spelling are shit.
Have you ever considered you might irritate others?
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
02-12-2014, 06:28 AM
(01-12-2014 07:17 PM)basboonsays Wrote:  Fat people
Personally I have no problem if somebody wants to eat himself to death. But as always others people habits and addictions become the problems of others who are trying to live a normal live. For example try to sit in a close compartment like I lately did in a train (or plane) and some kind of blubber from apparently “another planet” is squeezing you into a small no man’s land space when” it “sit down right next to you. The smell is terrible an odor of rotten fish lying for weeks dead in the sun with rotten eggs is surrounding and suffocating you. Then there is this huge head sticking straight on the shoulders as the neck disappeared in a maze of human blubber. All the skin that’s left over from this “human” falls over each other and it is wet with transpiration and of course the air-co in the train just happen to be not working for this day. To make things worse the human blob takes of his shoes and socks with holes in it releasing another poisonous gas attack stench destroying the last bit of breathable air what was left in the train. The toe cheese literally can be seen through the holes in the socks that looks like mini garbage bags and little chunks of this glued together cheese chunks are falling out from the holes of his socks on the floor. The stench is now everywhere and some people try to escape, but the space is small and the toilet has permanently three people inside that are trying to escape the onslaught of disgusting odor, we are all trapped. Food is served and now I managed to put earplugs in my nose and try to breathe through my mouth. It is only the beginning, dinner is served and the human blob has three special plastic containers brought with him with, herring and onions, spicy Indian food and a garlic cold Sea Eel with unions ( quite healthy, but not very air friendly food combinations). He looked at me and said, I am on a diet, I wanted to answer, bro if you stop eating for 10 years you still be a fat looking alien from another planet, but instead I said, ok good. Sadly the trip takes five hours, I blindfolded myself and asked for an extra pair of earplugs and I continue my trip blindfolded with two ear plugs in my nose two ear plugs in my ears and covered eyes.......

read more: link removed

Welcome, I foresee a short future here, but in the meantime, welcome anyway Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
02-12-2014, 06:49 AM
if I had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning

how does that song go? my parents never took me to church.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
02-12-2014, 06:49 AM
(02-12-2014 05:25 AM)pablo Wrote:  Hello, your grammar and spelling are shit.

But they are quite appropriate for the "thoughts" being expressed

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
02-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Tell us whatcha really think. Gasp

Welcome? Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
02-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Fine
Upstanding
Citizen?
Kissing
Other’s
Fat
Flab?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
02-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Wow - proof positive you don't need religion to be a judgmental asshole.
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post