Is “sin” an X/Y linked recessive allele?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: Is “sin” an X/Y linked recessive allele?
(10-12-2013 10:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 08:01 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  So Adam would still be alive in the garden of Eden, by himself, Even is long dead, and there are no other people anywhere in the world, and you and I will have never been born, none of the world civilization will ever have existed, and even this internet we use now would not exist for this very forum to pose the question I posed, or for you to respond to...but everything is exactly the same as it is today?

...yeah, seems like Christian logic...
yes,
What is wrong with this logic?

Laughat This one is just too precious. Between the fact that I'm not sure if she has ever even seen a bible before (much less read one) she doesn't understand the illogic in saying that a single immortal being with no motivation to improve the paradise setting he was in would ever bother to advance at all let alone to the point of interplanetary travel.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 09:37 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
(10-12-2013 10:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 08:01 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  So Adam would still be alive in the garden of Eden, by himself, Even is long dead, and there are no other people anywhere in the world, and you and I will have never been born, none of the world civilization will ever have existed, and even this internet we use now would not exist for this very forum to pose the question I posed, or for you to respond to...but everything is exactly the same as it is today?

...yeah, seems like Christian logic...
yes,
What is wrong with this logic?

hmmm...Consider (eyes 'Alla' suspiciously)...

11-12-2013, 09:38 AM