• 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Is Ben Stein retarded?
Yes. Enough said.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 04:22 PM
(04-01-2014 02:24 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'd accuse you of necroposting, but this thread was born dead.

Indeed.

But, look at us. We're keeping it alive by posting! Big Grin
04-01-2014, 05:03 PM
I think he's smart enough to know better but is comforted by the placebo effect of religion. Meh. I wish he felt differently, but whatever floats his boat. It *does* kinda bum me out that less intelligent people use him (and others) as an excuse for them to cling to religion themselves.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
05-01-2014, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 01:56 PM by Dark Light.)
Ben Stein is indeed an idiot. He sees what he wants and hurls counter-factual statements and non-sequiturs at anyone who doesn't share in is opinions. I've seem him do it on a broad variety of subjects. His opinion on 'Intelligent design' is the most famous, and can also be seen in Religulious (sp?). I've also seen him "debating" Ron Paul on CNN. In the debate he couldn't defeat his opponents position, so he just casually accuses his opponent of being anti-Semitic. The topic they were discussing had absolutely nothing to do with Judaism, or race/religion for that matter. Ben Stein is a douchey idiot.

05-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Re: Is Ben Stein retarded?
Case in point that being able to know a lot of facts and information doesn't make one the smartest.cookie.

He sure can jump through mental hoops. I'm starting to second guess if clear eyes is the best way to fix red eyes.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-01-2014, 07:22 PM
Look at the view count on this motha******************cka!

I remember back when I was a mod, I raised my concern that this thread was getting 1,000 views a day and it was buried in the archives even back then.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
05-01-2014, 07:25 PM
(05-01-2014 07:22 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Look at the view count on this motha******************cka!

I remember back when I was a mod, I raised my concern that this thread was getting 1,000 views a day and it was buried in the archives even back then.

How to rate high on Google search, A include celebrity name B: include provocative statement about celebrity. Laugh out load

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Bill Gates Money Lady Gaga Sex Nip Slip Motorcycle Crash Racist Democrats Republicans Obama Devil Christian Batman PS4 XBox Burned Alive Google Apple China Illuminati Scandal .

How's that?

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
06-01-2014, 04:05 AM
Now when I remember back to fond memories of 'Win Ben Stein's Money', I realize that Stein wasn't a good thinker, he was just good at memorizing a ton of shit. To think that not more than 5 years ago I held him in fairly high regard.

Just goes to show, you can learn a lot in 5 years.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-01-2014, 01:55 PM
(06-01-2014 04:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Now when I remember back to fond memories of 'Win Ben Stein's Money', I realize that Stein wasn't a good thinker, he was just good at memorizing a ton of shit. To think that not more than 5 years ago I held him in fairly high regard.

Just goes to show, you can learn a lot in 5 years.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Okay - I wasn't going to say it, so more accurately; You took the thoughts from my head, and then typed them out for all to see. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post