Is Dalai Lama a lier? Truth about Tibetan freedom movement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2012, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 01:32 AM by BlahBlokesBraBroke.)
Is Dalai Lama a lier? Truth about Tibetan freedom movement
So, what do you think about the current Dalai Lama of Tibet, who was banished from his home due to Chinese persecution.

I am sure everyone have heard what the Dalai Lama have to say - but have anyone heard the other side of the story?

The Chinese didn't say much about it. They only made official reports on

1 - Riots in Tibet. Many civilians were viciously attacked by Tibetan monks. Especially non-believers of The Dalai Lama, such as the Tibetan Islamic community were severely damaged by arson

2 - The riots seems to be organized, crimes were done through out Tibet by a small groups of people. (which later to be Dalai Lama's closet zealot followers)

3 - The riots sent an open message towards Chinese goverment, claiming freedom to Tibet. Have Tibet to be ruled under Dalai Lama, and a paradise to his followers only. (so, wheres the Muslims gonna go I wonder?)

4 - Chinese military sent troops to stop the riot. The riot possess automatic weapons and fought against the military at start, however the difference in sheer force ended the riot's defeat quickly.

5 - The remained riot members begin to flee, however most was arrested. (so, I guess the military did use bullets to hunt down the runners. Just like the police in USA - STOP OR I WILL SHOOT)

6 - The suspect of the Riot, the Dalai Lama is no longer in Tibet after search.

So - The idea of Free Tibet is pretty much as an independence movement, thats fine, except this independence movement also features the independence of race/religion. Having Tibet only for The Dalai Lama followers only, and outsiders, or other religion believers will banished/executed (never said what they will do, but hey, they are not welcome for sure).

and not to mention the Dalai Lama's crime for organizing a riot and caused harm to civilian and their properties.

Whatever the truth is. The western media saw a great opportunity to black mouth Chinese communist goverment. Dalai Lama soon become an international star for fighting against the commy, despite he ran and left his brothers to rot in prison. a star for freedom and independence, despite he is planning to persecute all the non-believer in Tibit. Dalai Lama is a classical example of Tyrant, but western media covered it all up and made him like a saint, despite hes just another cunning politician who take advantage of media
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BlahBlokesBraBroke's post
23-03-2012, 01:13 AM
RE: Is Dalai Lama a lair? Truth about Tibetan freedom movement
The last time I checked, the Dalai Lama is not a place where evil overlords plan their world domination plans.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
23-03-2012, 01:33 AM
RE: Is Dalai Lama a lair? Truth about Tibetan freedom movement
(23-03-2012 01:13 AM)robotworld Wrote:  The last time I checked, the Dalai Lama is not a place where evil overlords plan their world domination plans.

corrected.

E and A is close on keyboard
27-03-2012, 04:51 AM
RE: Is Dalai Lama a lier? Truth about Tibetan freedom movement
BBBB, you post really interesting things, +1 rep for you.

Not sure why this is in "Conspiracy" forum, when all this is public knowledge to anyone who wants to read, not just follow Fox News. But, anyways...

I always wanted to ask those Free Tibet activists what do they know about Tibet, before the Chinese government took over that part. Do they know how people lived? How peasants were more or less slaves to the high ruling class known as the monks, where these monks lived on top of the mountain in their nice temples, while the peasents were living in the bottom, growing things there and giving them to the monks, who did nothing. So we had 2 casts, one ruling from the top, doing nothing except spending, and second is the working caste that feeds the monks. Then there was the discrimination toward all others, that are not Dalai Lama followers... All and all, from what I have heard, it was awful and the word "equal" was nowhere to be found.

Now what did the Chinese government bring them? Equality, maybe? Not saying they are all great, far from it, but still, all they did was removed the ruling class and gave the land back to the people. So what are we seening today? We are looking at the standard power strugle between two politacal forces.

I don't know about you, but I consider religious monks to be non-violent and not power hungry. What I mean by this? I mean that they should not argue with China, they should not violate the Chinese-Tibetan agreement from 1951, in 1956 with the help of USA, they should have keep the agreement and stick to their religious teachings. MONKS ARE NOT MEANT TO RULE ON EARTH! Specially if those same monks do not treat ALL people (budists or not, monks or not) the same way. That means that they should not only pray and meditate, but take the hoe and do some digging and planting... Until I see them doing that, no support from me.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-04-2012, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 03:35 AM by BlahBlokesBraBroke.)
(27-03-2012 04:51 AM)Filox Wrote:  BBBB, you post really interesting things, +1 rep for you.

Not sure why this is in "Conspiracy" forum, when all this is public knowledge to anyone who wants to read, not just follow Fox News. But, anyways...

I always wanted to ask those Free Tibet activists what do they know about Tibet, before the Chinese government took over that part. Do they know how people lived? How peasants were more or less slaves to the high ruling class known as the monks, where these monks lived on top of the mountain in their nice temples, while the peasents were living in the bottom, growing things there and giving them to the monks, who did nothing. So we had 2 casts, one ruling from the top, doing nothing except spending, and second is the working caste that feeds the monks. Then there was the discrimination toward all others, that are not Dalai Lama followers... All and all, from what I have heard, it was awful and the word "equal" was nowhere to be found.

Now what did the Chinese government bring them? Equality, maybe? Not saying they are all great, far from it, but still, all they did was removed the ruling class and gave the land back to the people. So what are we seening today? We are looking at the standard power strugle between two politacal forces.

I don't know about you, but I consider religious monks to be non-violent and not power hungry. What I mean by this? I mean that they should not argue with China, they should not violate the Chinese-Tibetan agreement from 1951, in 1956 with the help of USA, they should have keep the agreement and stick to their religious teachings. MONKS ARE NOT MEANT TO RULE ON EARTH! Specially if those same monks do not treat ALL people (budists or not, monks or not) the same way. That means that they should not only pray and meditate, but take the hoe and do some digging and planting... Until I see them doing that, no support from me.
We are mortals and were not perfect. Religions corrupt, thats why. Yes, Buddah teach us to be non-violent, to be fair and kind, to free ourself from desires. Too bad, Buddah say, follower sometimes don't do.

Same with Christians, Love thy neighbors? Turn the other cheek? Indeedio, turn the other cheek so I can aim you with my shotgun!

Yes, its true the Chinese government broke few agreement, like political influence and such, however, I do see the space of negotiation on such matters. I mean Mao did refuse to negotiate at the time, but Mao isn't the king of communist (not until the cultural revolution at least), there is still plenty of Chinese leader the Dalai Lama is open to discuss too. I mean, sure, the Chinese been naughty, as a divine refined cultured monk perhaps you can show some maturity and at least ATTEMPT to solve this matter more peacefully. However, the Dalai Lama decides to act like a child - YOU NO WANT DISCUSS WITH ME, I START A RIOT! HAHAHAHAHA

so... the Chinese broke one agreement, in exchange Tibet not only decides to null the entire agreement but also hurts innocent people as retaliation. - How political.

(27-03-2012 04:51 AM)Filox Wrote:  BBBB, you post really interesting things, +1 rep for you.

actually, which agreement did the Chinese broke... Ive read the whole thing again and I dont think they broke anything... it only says Dalai went to Beijing in request to null the agreement but no reason stated.

sorry baby, you signed it. Yes, British Pigs, wish you signed to rule Hong Kong for another 100 years dont yar, too late!

Emmm, Ive read some of Dalai's stance, what a fox, he never thought things like that until he was westernized by the media...
compassion for all things, yes, how about the compassion for non-Buddhist and outsider youve hurt during the riot.
Animal welfare? WTF. I don't think people at that time in a third world farming country know about that... its would be awesome if there were people welfare...
11-04-2012, 01:40 AM
If you read a bit about the agreement from 1951, you can clearly see how the USA government was "backing up" the Tibet to break the deal and then they kinda "helped" them, but as always, when war broke out, they just went on their marry way and left Tibet to deal with the mighty China, all by themselves. This is the perfect example how West governments fuck up the things far away from their territory. They (we) like to stir things up, then leave, like nothing happened, not their business anymore. On the other hand, when shit hits the fan and everybody forgets who is to blame, they act all honorable and have rallies to support Tibet, famous actors speak about the problem, this and that, all media is full of them, yet nobody returns to the beginning of the story...

Very sad.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-04-2012, 09:35 PM
(11-04-2012 01:40 AM)Filox Wrote:  If you read a bit about the agreement from 1951, you can clearly see how the USA government was "backing up" the Tibet to break the deal and then they kinda "helped" them, but as always, when war broke out, they just went on their marry way and left Tibet to deal with the mighty China, all by themselves. This is the perfect example how West governments fuck up the things far away from their territory. They (we) like to stir things up, then leave, like nothing happened, not their business anymore. On the other hand, when shit hits the fan and everybody forgets who is to blame, they act all honorable and have rallies to support Tibet, famous actors speak about the problem, this and that, all media is full of them, yet nobody returns to the beginning of the story...

Very sad.
Yes, its stereotype again

Monk = Peaceful people
Communist = Child eating monsters
Western Government = Fair leaders

reality

Monk (with guns) = Terrorist
Communist = Order maintenance (although I have to agreed its violent, force maintenance, but still better than USA, 9/11 retaliation? yes in deed lets just attack the entire middle-east for the doing of one group in Iraq.
Western Government = people who pointing fingers at other, cause a mess and dont give a crap.

Lets see, the western media probably gonna review the truth after Dalai Lama dies and make few more conspiracy theory for documentry purposes to entertain the ignorant population of Western world who never bother to even check on Wikipedia for the historical event.
[+] 1 user Likes BlahBlokesBraBroke's post