Is Donald T. holy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Is Donald T. holy?
(16-01-2017 02:29 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The reason of persecution and dis-respect for the elected president is the holiness of our president D. Trump. Correct?

Any president of the USA is familiar with the National Secrets of the USA. Correct? The holy Trump tweets. What if some secret is unholy? Smile

Laugh out load

English second language?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2017, 07:18 PM
(16-01-2017 06:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

It must be exciting to live inside a fantasy world like that, where the fate of the universe precariously hangs in the balance at all times, and it's up to you (and people who think exactly the same way you do) to help save humanity from the forces of evil. Shit, I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Sign me the fuck up Laugh out load

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
16-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Everyone, please bear in mind. When we're being asked if Donald Trump is holy, we're being asked this by someone whose standard of holiness is epitomized by the Christian god.

Including the old testament.

Like I said, Trump hasn't had the opportunity to commit the requisite genocides. He needs to rack up several zeroes of dead before he can be considered holy.

(16-01-2017 07:13 PM)xieulong Wrote:  English second language?

Can we really call it a second language if he doesn't know how to communicate in it at all, and instead relies upon very low-quality translation software?
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
16-01-2017, 08:57 PM
(16-01-2017 05:26 PM)ScarletStormBreaker Wrote:  Judging by this post, and the type of forum that this is, theBorg is probably just trolling everyone.

I would never have guessed!
16-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Would an Antichrist be considered holy? After all, it's an integral part of The Plan™. Perhaps the fundamentalist lobby elected Trump because they thought he could bring about the Apocalypse and cast the long-awaited Summon Jesus spell.

As for Trump himself, I think he's playing silly buggers with everyone, role-playing whatever character people want him to play.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-01-2017, 06:07 AM
(16-01-2017 02:42 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  What planet are you from?

Safe money is on Uranus......

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
17-01-2017, 07:08 AM
Yes, he's the holy saviour of America, let us supplicate ourselves before his greatness and worship him
Tongue. Facepalm
17-01-2017, 07:12 AM
Quote:Is Donald T. holy?
Facepalm
Is he an alien? Is he an alien reptilian? Is he an illuminatus? Or maybe one of the jewish indian ancestors according to Mormonism? Is he a transexual? Can he possibly play the accordeon?

Really? You are seriously trying to ruin this forum with your trolling? Why? Are you getting a hardon by doing so? Wouldnt simple, manual masturbation be much more efficient? Arent there 20$ hookers in Estonia or wherever you claim to be from?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
17-01-2017, 07:51 AM
There are one or two of these guys on every site. Incoherent ramblers, usually not much grasp of English anyway. I think we should do what the city fathers of Ank-Morpork did in the Terry Pratchett DiscWorld novels ... legalize them and license them. theBorg could be a Mutterer, Second Class. Like the guy sitting on a bench in the mall yesterday, calmly talking to thin air, or the guy in the next stall in the restroom with his grimy snowsuit hanging on the inside of the stall door, earnestly conversing with thin air while he takes a dump. Think of them as adding color and contrast to the world ;-)
[+] 2 users Like mordant's post
17-01-2017, 09:59 AM
(17-01-2017 07:51 AM)mordant Wrote:  There are one or two of these guys on every site. Incoherent ramblers, usually not much grasp of English anyway. I think we should do what the city fathers of Ank-Morpork did in the Terry Pratchett DiscWorld novels ... legalize them and license them. theBorg could be a Mutterer, Second Class. Like the guy sitting on a bench in the mall yesterday, calmly talking to thin air, or the guy in the next stall in the restroom with his grimy snowsuit hanging on the inside of the stall door, earnestly conversing with thin air while he takes a dump. Think of them as adding color and contrast to the world ;-)

We had one of those where I take my carving class. I happened to be there when the popo showed up to talk to the guy waving a sheaf of papers around, claiming they "...were proof that he owned the building and the ground it is built on...". I left before he was taken away in a straitjacket (or whatever happened).

I recently discovered Terry Pratchett. I'll be buying more books by him, soon.