Is Donald T. holy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: Is Donald T. holy?
(17-01-2017 07:51 AM)mordant Wrote:  There are one or two of these guys on every site. Incoherent ramblers, usually not much grasp of English anyway. I think we should do what the city fathers of Ank-Morpork did in the Terry Pratchett DiscWorld novels ... legalize them and license them.

Somehow I suspect that theBorg would severely try the patience of Lord Vetinari and have a very short run indeed in Ankh-Morpork.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
17-01-2017, 10:46 AM
(16-01-2017 02:29 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The reason of persecution and dis-respect for the elected president is the holiness of our president D. Trump. Correct?

Silly me, I thought it's because he's an asshole.
Oh wait, right he is holy...

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
17-01-2017, 10:53 AM
(17-01-2017 10:10 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(17-01-2017 07:51 AM)mordant Wrote:  There are one or two of these guys on every site. Incoherent ramblers, usually not much grasp of English anyway. I think we should do what the city fathers of Ank-Morpork did in the Terry Pratchett DiscWorld novels ... legalize them and license them.

Somehow I suspect that theBorg would severely try the patience of Lord Vetinari and have a very short run indeed in Ankh-Morpork.

Vetinari would find a way to inflict him upon his enem-

-oooh! Let's give Borg the number to call in to Pat Robertson's show and convert him to Eastern Orthodoxy!

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
17-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Damn it people ffs bow down and worship him NOW!!!!!!!!! Angry
17-01-2017, 01:52 PM
(17-01-2017 10:53 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(17-01-2017 10:10 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Somehow I suspect that theBorg would severely try the patience of Lord Vetinari and have a very short run indeed in Ankh-Morpork.

Vetinari would find a way to inflict him upon his enem-

-oooh! Let's give Borg the number to call in to Pat Robertson's show and convert him to Eastern Orthodoxy!

Or the phone number to Atheist Experience? On a day when Dillahunty is hosting.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-01-2017, 01:57 PM
(17-01-2017 01:52 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(17-01-2017 10:53 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Vetinari would find a way to inflict him upon his enem-

Not really a Vetinari move, but it would also be fun.

Brief, but fun.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
17-01-2017, 02:21 PM
(17-01-2017 01:52 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(17-01-2017 10:53 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  Vetinari would find a way to inflict him upon his enem-

Bowing Bowing Bowing

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
18-01-2017, 01:24 PM
(16-01-2017 02:29 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The reason of persecution and dis-respect for the elected president is the holiness of our president D. Trump. Correct?

Any president of the USA is familiar with the National Secrets of the USA. Correct? The holy Trump tweets. What if some secret is unholy? Smile

Laugh out load

No. Next?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick