Is Ebola Airborne?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Is Ebola Airborne?
(13-10-2014 09:47 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(13-10-2014 09:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  Which could only come from an Ultimate Being™. Yes

Yeah...she did come back with the "God created organisms to adapt. Especially viruses!" response. Dodgy

But I would see the score as

Mutating Virus: 1
Ancient Book: 0

I mean, if God created the entire world and everything in it, why would anything ever need to adapt?

Colossians 1:16 - "For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him."

Nehemiah 9:6 - "You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you."

John 1:3 - "Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."

The very fact that a virus would change - so that it became something it was not before - pretty much puts their book out of business.

This also works for those believers who want to claim God didn't create the malicious viruses in the first place. Thumbsup

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
20-10-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm so tired of the panic over Ebola. I overheard people at work discussing fear of going to the state fair because of Ebola. People are convinced the government created Ebola, or that god is using it as punishment for gay marriage. Then there's this

http://www.pressherald.com/2014/10/17/fe...to-dallas/
Find all posts by this user
20-10-2014, 04:55 PM
[Image: Mgp2Yzr.jpg]

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 5 users Like Hafnof's post
21-10-2014, 12:40 AM
[Image: suJGx.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]