• 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2015, 05:36 PM
Is Egor selling houses?
Just checked out Veridican Magic and got Real Estate!Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Is Egor selling houses?
Who gives a fuck, we're not his mother. And we're not your mother either, go ask himself if you're so concerned. Save you creating a thread about it and clogging up the coffee house.

You're like hemorrhoids. Just flare up whenever it suits you to be a right pain in the ass.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-02-2015, 06:07 PM
(15-02-2015 05:36 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Just checked out Veridican Magic and got Real Estate!Consider

Dunno, but I assume he is sulking...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-02-2015, 06:08 PM
(15-02-2015 06:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 05:36 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Just checked out Veridican Magic and got Real Estate!Consider

Dunno, but I assume he is sulking...

Isn't that his default position in life? That and being a dumb fuck.

15-02-2015, 06:27 PM
(15-02-2015 06:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 06:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  Dunno, but I assume he is sulking...

Isn't that his default position in life? That and being a dumb fuck.

Yeah. The sad thing is that he is really quite good at building websites, including the SEO, and could likely put this to good use. What a waste.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-02-2015, 06:28 PM
Why would you post this? That fuckhead was banned from here.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-02-2015, 06:30 PM
(15-02-2015 06:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 06:08 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Isn't that his default position in life? That and being a dumb fuck.

Yeah. The sad thing is that he is really quite good at building websites, including the SEO, and could likely put this to good use. What a waste.

Yea I agree. It could be something he did as a free lancer which means his hours (just as long as he meets client deadlines) and he could take on as much or as little work as he wanted etc.. Poor lost soul.

15-02-2015, 06:38 PM
(15-02-2015 06:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 06:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yeah. The sad thing is that he is really quite good at building websites, including the SEO, and could likely put this to good use. What a waste.

Yea I agree. It could be something he did as a free lancer which means his hours (just as long as he meets client deadlines) and he could take on as much or as little work as he wanted etc.. Poor lost soul.

Far as I recall he makes his money as a nurse at a mental institution, but I may be mixing him up with someone else. I didn't follow his threads much...

15-02-2015, 06:42 PM
(15-02-2015 06:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 06:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yeah. The sad thing is that he is really quite good at building websites, including the SEO, and could likely put this to good use. What a waste.

He probably couldn't resist the temptation to stick an advert for his bullshit website or link to his "book". Hoping rhe client wouldn't notice.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Ya know, if you google the V-word #2 & #3 are links to TTA.
More threads about him are just free advertising for his nonsense.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post