Is Egor selling houses?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Is Egor selling houses?
(15-02-2015 06:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 06:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea I agree. It could be something he did as a free lancer which means his hours (just as long as he meets client deadlines) and he could take on as much or as little work as he wanted etc.. Poor lost soul.

Far as I recall he makes his money as a nurse at a mental institution, but I may be mixing him up with someone else. I didn't follow his threads much...

Nurse, patient... who can tell.

Quote:He probably couldn't resist the temptation to stick an advert for his bullshit website or link to his "book". Hoping rhe client wouldn't notice.

Yea he would do that wouldn't he.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2015, 08:49 PM
(15-02-2015 06:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why would you post this? That fuckhead was banned from here.

He finally got banned? I must have missed this.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
16-02-2015, 05:10 AM
(15-02-2015 06:51 PM)pablo Wrote:  Ya know, if you google the V-word #2 & #3 are links to TTA.
More threads about him are just free advertising for his nonsense.

Only if we use the V word.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-02-2015, 06:20 AM
Vagina?

[Image: oscar.png]