Is Gary Johnson intentionally trying to remove himself as a factor in the election?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Is Gary Johnson intentionally trying to remove himself as a factor in the election?
Or is he just stoned. Or maybe both.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Is Gary Johnson intentionally trying to remove himself as a factor in the election?
Maybe he is really just that clueless.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
29-09-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Is Gary Johnson intentionally trying to remove himself as a factor in the election?
Harry Enton of 538 wrote something a few months back that it appears that Johnson was taking more votes from Hillary than Trump. The more he screws up the better it is for her I guess. If they jump Johnson's ship she stands to gain some voters back.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-09-2016, 06:13 PM
I think he's just that stupid.
29-09-2016, 06:31 PM
No. He's just an asshole. No change there at all.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
29-09-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Is Gary Johnson intentionally trying to remove himself?
(29-09-2016 06:13 PM)julep Wrote:  I think he's just that stupid.

He could not even think of Putin. Maybe Netanyahu. He literally could not come up with the name of any current world leader.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
29-09-2016, 06:53 PM
He's a confused little puppy dog.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-09-2016, 07:14 PM
(29-09-2016 06:36 PM)tomilay Wrote:  

He could not even think of Putin. Maybe Netanyahu. He literally could not come up with the name of any current world leader.

"Greetings my fellow, uhhh... humans?"

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
29-09-2016, 10:33 PM
(29-09-2016 06:36 PM)tomilay Wrote:  

I can't think of any world leader I admire, either. I don't see him drawing a blank on that question as too bad -- much more acceptable to me than not knowing about Aleppo, ignorance of which really makes me question my third-party protest vote.

I mean, I know Johnson cannot win, but Christ, at least do something to earn my vote.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
30-09-2016, 02:30 AM
(29-09-2016 10:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 06:36 PM)tomilay Wrote:  He could not even think of Putin. Maybe Netanyahu. He literally could not come up with the name of any current world leader.

I can't think of any world leader I admire, either. I don't see him drawing a blank on that question as too bad -- much more acceptable to me than not knowing about Aleppo, ignorance of which really makes me question my third-party protest vote.

I mean, I know Johnson cannot win, but Christ, at least do something to earn my vote.

Which I think the standard for "do something to earn my vote" at this point is literally just do nothing because everyone's fucked up so bad doing nothing is actually an improvement on everyone of them.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post