Is Gary Johnson intentionally trying to remove himself as a factor in the election?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: Is Gary Johnson intentionally trying to remove himself as a factor in the election?
Nah, I just think he has to lay off the weed for a bit. He also might just be clueless but I don't think he is intentionally trying to remove himself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2016, 11:37 PM
RE: Is Gary Johnson intentionally trying to remove himself as a factor in the election?
(30-09-2016 02:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 10:33 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I can't think of any world leader I admire, either. I don't see him drawing a blank on that question as too bad -- much more acceptable to me than not knowing about Aleppo, ignorance of which really makes me question my third-party protest vote.

I mean, I know Johnson cannot win, but Christ, at least do something to earn my vote.

Which I think the standard for "do something to earn my vote" at this point is literally just do nothing because everyone's fucked up so bad doing nothing is actually an improvement on everyone of them.

You may well have a good point here.
30-09-2016, 11:45 PM
Did I miss something that happened with Gary Johnson recently? I honestly stopped paying attention to him a while ago.