Is Genesis History?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Is Genesis History?
Has anyone watched this bloviating piece of effluvium?

I lasted 16 minutes before I had to stop it. It's on Netflix. It's like Ken Hamm hired these pseudo-intellectuals to put together this propaganda film.

I don't even know where to start. And I just love how they list all of the people involved with PhD after their names in the opening credits.

I think I'm about to lose my dinner.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Is Genesis History?
A real archaeologist, Israel Finkelstein, blows these puffed up creatard fuckwits out of the water.

Since the early 70's, archaeology has uncovered the truth that the bible is a pile of shit. Period.

His accent is a bit thick but if you listen carefully you can get what he says.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
04-06-2017, 01:28 AM
(03-06-2017 02:45 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Has anyone watched this bloviating piece of effluvium?

I lasted 16 minutes before I had to stop it. It's on Netflix. It's like Ken Hamm hired these pseudo-intellectuals to put together this propaganda film.

I don't even know where to start. And I just love how they list all of the people involved with PhD after their names in the opening credits.

Oddly, that's just the sort of trashy, unintentionally humorous tripe I was looking for when I ran across it on Netflix the other day. Unfortunately, from the description I got the feeling that it was an open minded documentary and so I passed on it. If I'd known it was cheesy, I'd have added it to my watchlist.
[+] 1 user Likes big green mouth's post
03-08-2017, 10:14 AM
(03-06-2017 02:45 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Has anyone watched this bloviating piece of effluvium?

Yes, I made it to the point where they said the Grand Canyon was created by the Great Flood. Unfortunately this documentary keeps showing up in my 'Continue Watching' queue