Is God a Delusion? The Debate That Never Was: William Lane Craig vs Richard Dawkins?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-01-2012, 06:26 PM
RE: Is God a Delusion? The Debate That Never Was: William Lane Craig vs Richard Dawkins?
@Almo

Here's a rule of thumb for you in a future. Don't accept any "homework" debates with anybody. Next time when somebody asks you to read or watch something that somebody else says, bring them a bunch of book titles and tell them that you have nothing else to talk until *they* read all that list. Either that or they formulate their arguments themselves.

The second you make some progress in debunking Craig, they will say "well yes, Craig is a nut. My opinions are not identical to his" and you worked for nothing. Accept only person-to-person debates and only accept references when you asked for them.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post
22-05-2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Is God a Delusion? The Debate That Never Was: William Lane Craig vs Richard Dawkins?
(17-11-2011 06:49 PM)Atheist Wrote:  
(17-11-2011 03:22 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  Dawkins has debated with theists before,

Warning, this video is absolutely infuriating.
Do not watch more than say 5 minutes of it as its a complete waste of time.
And people wonder why he refuses to do it anymore lol.

That woman makes my head want to fucking explode. Same thing over and over and over. Does she realize that in a conversation it's not just you talking?

Sorry to necro here but...

....holy shit on a shingle what in the absolute fuck!!!

I'd never seen that "debate" before. Wendy Wright, wtf?! I'm more speechless than I ever recall. Only using the lord's name in vain can begin to describe my thoughts.

It wasn't even just her words. Her face. Her phony smile. Her condescension wrapped in false politeness.

I'm not sure ill ever recover from this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply