Is God a moral monster?
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Is God a moral monster?
(08-05-2014 01:30 PM)kim Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 11:47 AM)Impulse Wrote:  No worries and I generally agree with you. I tend to avoid name-calling most of the time myself regardless of the specific word(s) chosen unless I think someone has really earned it. But by "incapable of learning" I wasn't referring to literally (which I stated, but perhaps not very clearly). It's more like calling someone "stupid" not because they actually are, but because they are behaving badly.

Well then, it looks as if we are all in agreement:

CUNT he is! Thumbsup

Since we've had it proposed, seconded and voted on with all due process followed can we get it made part of the forum rules?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2014, 02:09 PM
(08-05-2014 01:45 PM)djhall Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 01:30 PM)kim Wrote:  Well then, it looks as if we are all in agreement:

CUNT he is! Thumbsup

Damn, guys, why the hate on cunts? I rather like most of them. But likening them to Jeremy? That's just mean... No

You're right, thats an insult to all cunts.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-05-2014, 02:10 PM
I think the moral monster here is obvious.

His initials are Jeremy E Walker.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
08-05-2014, 03:22 PM
(08-05-2014 02:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think the moral monster here is obvious.

In your world, a pedophile can think that raping children is awesome and another person can think it is horrible.

Their beliefs are both true....In your world....that is....

Fail
08-05-2014, 03:28 PM
(08-05-2014 03:22 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 02:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think the moral monster here is obvious.

In your world, a pedophile can think that raping children is awesome and another person can think it is horrible.

Their beliefs are both true....In your world....that is....

Fail

I am convinced you are either screwing around for kicks, or an adult with a serious mental condition.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
08-05-2014, 03:30 PM
And we continue to allow child rape comments.

Really...is anybody minding the store?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Due to continued violation of rule 3 this thread is permanently closed further action may result.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Thread Closed