Is God an atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2013, 02:13 AM
Is God an atheist?
An atheist said, “Not only I but also God has no trust on God”.
Is God an atheist?

As a Drishtantoist, I do not offer importance to the existence of God. That means I always pass the matter of God over.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ShaSha1's post
17-01-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: Is God an atheist?
Are you here to actually, you know, discuss? Or are you just vomiting shit into new threads whenever the slightest ripple disturbs the murky, stagnant puddle of your mind?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
17-01-2013, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 04:46 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(17-01-2013 02:13 AM)ShaSha1 Wrote:  An atheist said, “Not only I but also God has no trust on God”.
Is God an atheist?

As a Drishtantoist, I do not offer importance to the existence of God. That means I always pass the matter of God over.

Babel fish

[Image: babelfish.png]

"The Babel fish is small, yellow, leech-like, and probably the oddest thing in the universe. It feeds on brain wave energy, absorbing all unconscious frequencies and then excreting telepathically a matrix formed from the conscious frequencies and nerve signals picked up from the speech centers of the brain, the practical upshot of which is that if you stick one in your ear, you can instantly understand anything said to you in any form of language: the speech you hear decodes the brain wave matrix."

It is a universal translator that neatly crosses the language divide between any species. The book points out that the Babel fish could not possibly have developed naturally, and therefore it both proves and disproves the existence of God:

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mindbogglingly useful could evolve purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God. The argument goes something like this:

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white, and gets killed on the next zebra crossing.

Most leading theologians claim that this argument is a load of dingo's kidneys. But this did not stop Oolon Colluphid making a small fortune when he used it as the central theme for his best selling book, 'Well That About Wraps It Up for God'. Meanwhile the poor Babel fish, by effectively removing all barriers to communication between different cultures and races, has caused more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of creation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babel_fish_...Babel_fish

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-01-2013, 07:58 AM
If God doesn't believe in God, does that just mean he has self-esteem issues?

Obama promised you change. Reach in your pocket, feel those coins? There's your change...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DeathsNotoriousAngel's post
17-01-2013, 09:54 AM
(17-01-2013 02:13 AM)ShaSha1 Wrote:  An atheist said, “Not only I but also God has no trust on God”.
Is God an atheist?

Good story.

[Image: joker-clap.gif]

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
17-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Is God an atheist?

People can think whatever they want - whatever gets you through the night is fine with me. I think if I sat around wondering about what god was or wasn't, I would be giving god too much credit and it would take up more space in my mind than is necessary... to get me through the night, so to speak.
But whatever, man.
Asking this atheist about what god is, is like telling me I need to notice what nothing tastes like. When I don't need anything of the sort. Irrelevance is. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
17-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Is God an atheist?

That which does not exist cannot be anything, let alone an atheist.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
17-01-2013, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 11:20 AM by Bucky Ball.)
What is this thing you speak of called "god" ?
I find no definition of the word.
(What if aliens came to Earth ? The first thing they would ask is that question, and then laugh uproariously.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

17-01-2013, 11:14 AM
I... what?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
17-01-2013, 11:19 AM
As a grumpy not-very-old man, I believe that the above Drishtantoist is promulgating drivel...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post