Is God an atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: Is God an atheist?
(14-12-2013 02:52 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  You can if some things cannot be logically known. If god chooses to forget something then omnipotence should grant him that capacity. Omniscience should prevent it. You have to love those infinities.
Well, the three "O" concepts have never been logically coherent in the first place, so there's that. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
14-12-2013, 11:44 AM
(11-12-2013 02:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 12:08 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  According to what? According to whom?
According to the Scriptures there is no reason to believe that God is atheist.
God Son of the Bible said that He has His God and His Father in Whom He believes. So, God Son is not an atheist but theist.

Why do people think the bible is a source for..........anything reliable?

It's a book.

Simply a book. No more. No less. It's never been proven to be anything more than a book.

Alla, if the bible is something you look to for support in your belief - groovy. But to non-believers it holds no credibility and even less value as a reliable source. So it continues to strike me as odd - very odd - that you continue to cite the bible to support your claims here. AKA - the sign on the door reads "Atheists". Your biblical references really don't hold water here. Why do you keep using the bible as your source of facts?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
14-12-2013, 01:23 PM

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
14-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Alla, you are clearly unskilled at using the [quote ][/quote ] thingy - maybe try something else or make sure you have used "/" in the proper places?

I can make your last post be displayed correctly if you wish. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-12-2013, 02:52 PM
(14-12-2013 01:23 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Why do people think the bible is a source for..........anything reliable?
I have no idea why they think this.
Did I mention Bible?

(14-12-2013 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  It's a book.
Simply a book. No more. No less. It's never been proven to be anything more than a book.
I would agree that Bible is a book.

(14-12-2013 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Alla, if the bible is something you look to for support in your belief - groovy.
Bible is not a foundation(support) of my faith. By the way Bible doesn't say that it should be a foundation(support) of anybody's faith.

(14-12-2013 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Your biblical references really don't hold water here. Why do you keep using the bible as your source of facts?
I don't. I said NOTHING about the Bible.Shy

There I fixed it for ya. I like how missing [/quote] bypasses Deep's 5 character minimum and result in blank posts. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
14-12-2013, 04:40 PM
(14-12-2013 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Why do people think the bible is a source for..........anything reliable?
Did I mention Bible?

(14-12-2013 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Alla, if the bible is something you look to for support in your belief - groovy.
Bible is not a foundation(support) of my faith. By the way Bible doesn't say that it should be a foundation(support) of anybody's faith.

(14-12-2013 11:44 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Your biblical references really don't hold water here. Why do you keep using the bible as your source of facts?
I don't. I said NOTHING about the Bible.

14-12-2013, 06:44 PM
'Alla', you are disingenuous and dishonest with yourself and others

14-12-2013, 09:01 PM
(14-12-2013 04:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Did I mention Bible?

You said:
""According to the Scriptures there is no reason to believe that God is atheist.""

Now......... I've only Ever heard "the Scriptures" said as another description for THE BIBLE..........

can I get an Amen?
Or
maybe a sympathetic WTF?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
14-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Ramen

[+] 3 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
15-12-2013, 08:16 PM
(14-12-2013 09:01 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(14-12-2013 04:40 PM)Alla Wrote:  I have no idea why they think this.
Did I mention Bible?

You said:
""According to the Scriptures there is no reason to believe that God is atheist.""

Now......... I've only Ever heard "the Scriptures" said as another description for THE BIBLE..........

can I get an Amen?
Or
maybe a sympathetic WTF?

I didn't know that. But any way I said nothing about the Bible.