Is Hell really at the Earth's Core?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Is Hell really at the Earth's Core?
I'm not buying it. Hell is clearly Odessa, Texas.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
29-05-2016, 05:51 PM
(29-05-2016 03:17 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 03:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I thought there was a highway. Drinking Beverage

There is. According to reputable sources it is actually paved with frozen door-to-door salesmen. The younger demons go ice-skating down it on Sundays.
That made me laugh...and actually reminded me of a supposed Saint quote. According to St. John Chrysostom, and I doubt many people here would take issue with my quoting him, “The road to hell is paved with the skulls of erring priests, with bishops as their signposts.”

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
29-05-2016, 06:02 PM
(29-05-2016 03:03 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yes, yes it is and when you die they make you shovel your path to hell all by yourself the whole way.

And you have to use a spork. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
29-05-2016, 06:09 PM
(29-05-2016 06:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 03:03 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Yes, yes it is and when you die they make you shovel your path to hell all by yourself the whole way.

And you have to use a spork. Sad

A pitch-spork? Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
29-05-2016, 06:12 PM
(29-05-2016 06:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 06:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  And you have to use a spork. Sad

A pitch-spork? Big Grin

So, sing as you work? Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-05-2016, 06:30 PM
(29-05-2016 06:12 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 06:09 PM)pablo Wrote:  A pitch-spork? Big Grin

So, sing as you work? Smile

That's key. Facepalm
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
29-05-2016, 06:45 PM
(29-05-2016 04:18 PM)SkepticalDaniel Wrote:  They never found a borehole in Siberia, the story was a pure fraud.

They didn't find it, they made it. Boreholes aren't exactly natural phenomena. The USSR drilled the borehole on the Kola Penninsula between 1970 and 1989. It was an attempt to drill through the Earth's crust and into the mantle. It was abandonned at slightly over 12 km deep due to a variety of drilling problems, the worst of which was higher than expected temperatures.

The part of the story that is fraud is the bit about drilling into hell. The rest is historically accurate.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
29-05-2016, 06:55 PM
(29-05-2016 05:51 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(29-05-2016 03:17 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  There is. According to reputable sources it is actually paved with frozen door-to-door salesmen. The younger demons go ice-skating down it on Sundays.
That made me laugh...and actually reminded me of a supposed Saint quote. According to St. John Chrysostom, and I doubt many people here would take issue with my quoting him, “The road to hell is paved with the skulls of erring priests, with bishops as their signposts.”

Stolen shamelessly from Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman's Good Omens. If the quote amused you then you should definitely read the book.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
29-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Nah it's here in Michigan

http://www.gotohellmi.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Michigan

http://www.michigan.org/city/hell/

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
29-05-2016, 08:36 PM
Here ya go, you dumbasses. The earth is HOLLOW....... HOLLOW....hollow...hollow...hollow

And the Hollow Earth Society says so, so it must be true. Fuck those Hell is Earth Core people. It's HOLLOW I tell you. Hollow! Geesh! Angry

Plus, it's incredibly shocking cause it says so in the video. Shocking

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post