Is Houseofcantor insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Is Houseofcantor insane?
Been trying to read his responses in various threads. A lot of members seem to ignore what he says, as if he doesn't exist. I have a hard time comprehending what it is he is saying sometimes, but I don't know if that's my fault.

I think he might be a figment of my imagination.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: Is Houseofcantor insane?
I have no idea what you are talking about.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
18-01-2012, 01:16 AM
Ahhh yes... the HoC myth...

It is a strange creature... something not of this world but yet very much apart of it. The HoC will show up and hold our minds captive for a brief moment if not to leave us in complete bliss and wonder.. then it's gone just as fast as it arrived..

I've tried smoking pot before reading his posts.. I've tried getting completely shitface drunk before reading them.. but I finally learned the secret to understanding it.. after a complete reversal of all thought and mindless fluxes one can then answer the question if they even understood at all.

See my point....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
18-01-2012, 02:10 AM
He's actually pretty sharp - some of his stuff is spot on. Sometimes I don't get what he's saying and if he puts up a wall of text... I tend to skip. He's often making good points but using either strange vocabulary or new concepts without bothering to explain the leaps of thought necessary to understand. Frequently I do skip just 'cos my brain doesn't feel like the exercise. But when I pay attention I often get an insight... You *do* have to know the code though.

Gwynnies = Gwyneth Paltrow = God.
Blue Suns I haven't figured out yet.
Witch, faith etc... pretty much usual meanings, with HoC's unique spin.
HoC claims to be a prophet and hence have knowledge of how e.g. biblical prophets think, but he also uses the word in a special way - afaik he's fully on board with science etc and doesn't believe in the literal supernatural...
Of course this is just me making my own empirical sense of what he says - probably missing his meaning completely a lot of the time.

So ja, sit back, relax, fill a bong if that's your thing. HoC's posts are for thinking about and playing with - meanings, definitions, logic... they might be ravings of a lunatic but... there's this tantalizing order to be found... I enjoy them Smile Even if he is completely nuts, he's fun to have around. Anyway I dispute that he's nuts.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-01-2012, 02:20 AM
(18-01-2012 02:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  He's actually pretty sharp - some of his stuff is spot on. Sometimes I don't get what he's saying and if he puts up a wall of text... I tend to skip. He's often making good points but using either strange vocabulary or new concepts without bothering to explain the leaps of thought necessary to understand. Frequently I do skip just 'cos my brain doesn't feel like the exercise. But when I pay attention I often get an insight... You *do* have to know the code though.

Gwynnies = Gwyneth Paltrow = God.
Blue Suns I haven't figured out yet.
Witch, faith etc... pretty much usual meanings, with HoC's unique spin.
HoC claims to be a prophet and hence have knowledge of how e.g. biblical prophets think, but he also uses the word in a special way - afaik he's fully on board with science etc and doesn't believe in the literal supernatural...
Of course this is just me making my own empirical sense of what he says - probably missing his meaning completely a lot of the time.

So ja, sit back, relax, fill a bong if that's your thing. HoC's posts are for thinking about and playing with - meanings, definitions, logic... they might be ravings of a lunatic but... there's this tantalizing order to be found... I enjoy them Smile Even if he is completely nuts, he's fun to have around. Anyway I dispute that he's nuts.

Yeh, what he said. You gotta love 'im! Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
18-01-2012, 02:54 AM
It's poetry.
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
18-01-2012, 04:18 AM
he might be pretty crazy but actually also pretty smart. And if you search really well you will find a few comments that are totally clear and easy to understand Big Grin
The other posts:
Read them > Read them again > look up the words you don't understand > read the post once more

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
18-01-2012, 07:44 AM
(18-01-2012 01:08 AM)ElectricEthan Wrote:  Been trying to read his responses in various threads. A lot of members seem to ignore what he says, as if he doesn't exist. I have a hard time comprehending what it is he is saying sometimes, but I don't know if that's my fault.

I think he might be a figment of my imagination.

He claims he is. Who am I to argue?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-01-2012, 08:31 AM
(18-01-2012 02:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  Blue Suns I haven't figured out yet.

I think he means the blue sun mercenarys from mass effect.

With HOC though, im never sure.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
18-01-2012, 09:11 AM
(18-01-2012 08:31 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(18-01-2012 02:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  Blue Suns I haven't figured out yet.

I think he means the blue sun mercenarys from mass effect.

With HOC though, im never sure.

Yeah, this is what I thought too.

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post