Is Houseofcantor insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: Is Houseofcantor insane?
I'm pretty sure he's clinically insane.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2012, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 05:45 PM by Erxomai.)
He says he has documentation that he's insane.
Who am I to argue with the psychotic?

But poetry indeed. Thank the Gwynnies for giving him the mind to paint pictures with word and blue crayon.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
18-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Johnny Cantor is a poet. I have a tough time with poetry, but the more I read from HoC, the more I am driven to unlock the meaning behind what he says. I think his insight is sometimes just too deep for me to grasp, but that makes the challenge just that much more intriguing. What amazes me is that he seems to be able to take his thoughts and put them into words without translating them into something we are all accustomed to reading. Thoughts tend to be abstract, and the average joe needs to put the thoughts into non-abstract words to understand them, even when the thoughts are their own. Mr. Cantor has the unique ability to by-pass this translation, and share his thoughts while they are still raw. To me, that is genius.

Because of all this, I DO think HoC is insane, according to the conventional definition. Now if only the rest of us could be as insane as HoC, perhaps this world would start to make a little more sense.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
18-01-2012, 01:24 PM
(18-01-2012 01:17 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Johnny Cantor is a poet. I have a tough time with poetry, but the more I read from HoC, the more I am driven to unlock the meaning behind what he says. I think his insight is sometimes just too deep for me to grasp, but that makes the challenge just that much more intriguing. What amazes me is that he seems to be able to take his thoughts and put them into words without translating them into something we are all accustomed to reading. Thoughts tend to be abstract, and the average joe needs to put the thoughts into non-abstract words to understand them, even when the thoughts are their own. Mr. Cantor has the unique ability to by-pass this translation, and share his thoughts while they are still raw. To me, that is genius.

Because of all this, I DO think HoC is insane, according to the conventional definition. Now if only the rest of us could be as insane as HoC, perhaps this world would start to make a little more sense.

I absolutely LOVE this concept! It's like thoughts in the raw.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
18-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Thanks Lady J. When HoC first showed up here I was frustrated, because to me he appeared to be trying to be deep and poetic. I realized later that it was me who didn't get it. Since then I figured out that to understand him, I would first need to figure out what I was reading. After a while I came up with the hypothesis of "raw thought", and since then I have been devouring his posts in an attempt to grasp just a small part of his mind.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
18-01-2012, 03:22 PM
(18-01-2012 01:34 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Thanks Lady J. When HoC first showed up here I was frustrated, because to me he appeared to be trying to be deep and poetic. I realized later that it was me who didn't get it. Since then I figured out that to understand him, I would first need to figure out what I was reading. After a while I came up with the hypothesis of "raw thought", and since then I have been devouring his posts in an attempt to grasp just a small part of his mind.
I had exactly this in mind since some time. It may be the pure thoughts unfiltered. Because what the "sane" people do, they think something and then they filter it into understandable speech. Maybe HoC isn't doing the filtering?
HoC any opinion on this?

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2012, 03:42 PM
I'm not even a legend in my own mind; I'll take this as evidence that I am not delusional. Wink

DSM IV Unspecified Psychosis is current, also obsessive-compulsive... there's a file bigger than the phone book, and Phoenix ain't a small town.

As for communicability, Raving got it. Poetry in the sense of having a passion to write, a will that expresses faster than the concepts can form. That prophet business also applies; there's something going on... lemme try some tao. Before a new flavor of knowledge can spread in the conscious collective, it is as if first, space must be made. This expansion of the void draws the word and concept into the unfocused mind of the prophet, giving the illusion of precognition.

Then there's Agenda providing spin...

Nope. Not the easiest avatar to read, HoC; and being a wordy asshole doesn't simplify matters. But if you desire justification for degrading or ignoring me, just remember I'm an evil psychopath. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-01-2012, 05:43 PM
(18-01-2012 03:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I'm not even a legend in my own mind; I'll take this as evidence that I am not delusional. Wink

DSM IV Unspecified Psychosis is current, also obsessive-compulsive... there's a file bigger than the phone book, and Phoenix ain't a small town.

As for communicability, Raving got it. Poetry in the sense of having a passion to write, a will that expresses faster than the concepts can form. That prophet business also applies; there's something going on... lemme try some tao. Before a new flavor of knowledge can spread in the conscious collective, it is as if first, space must be made. This expansion of the void draws the word and concept into the unfocused mind of the prophet, giving the illusion of precognition.

Then there's Agenda providing spin...

Nope. Not the easiest avatar to read, HoC; and being a wordy asshole doesn't simplify matters. But if you desire justification for degrading or ignoring me, just remember I'm an evil psychopath. Wink

Five psychiatrists told me I was not psychotic! Why should I believe those lunatics?

Your spin, metaphor, scorn for conformity, and hip dialogue makes you what you are.

I don't think you are quintessenially evil and hope that I am right.............Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Mr Woof's post
18-01-2012, 07:28 PM
I feel like I'm being hypnotized.
[+] 1 user Likes ElectricEthan's post
18-01-2012, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2012 09:08 PM by GirlyMan.)
Certifiably. The fact that I can actually almost understand and appreciate him means that I am probably also certifiable. ... But that's one certification I don't feel like I need to pursue. I have to remain functionally insane.

(18-01-2012 03:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  But if you desire justification for degrading or ignoring me, just remember I'm an evil psychopath. Wink

Yeah, I'm quaking in my Girly Boots. ... When'd you start thinkin' your old skinny ass is HamataK-capable?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.