Is Houseofcantor insane?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: Is Houseofcantor insane?
(18-01-2012 08:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  When'd you start thinkin' your old skinny ass is HamataK-capable?

A guy was standing in a Thomas Road bus shelter; used to be Green Line back then. He's trying to light a cigarette, there's a couple other people around, one of whom demands that the wealth be shared. When the owner of the pack refused, he was killed.

It's a couple of weeks later; I'm at a bus shelter on Central thinking back to those headlines. Because I want to die; the love of the Gwynnies was being a game of inches. I figure at the very least, get some adrenaline going before using the box cutter in my pocket to open up my inner forearms like a zipper. This black guy who could not have been less than 6-5/250 is demanding that I give him a cigarette. There's like twelve people in the immediate area; I puff on my smoke like I ain't got a care in the world. Look him in the eye as I relate the moral of Thomas Road, that justice will be served this day by his death.

Me and Justice Troll were joined before birth. Wink

Besides, you misinterpret. There is no threat in this: But if you desire justification for degrading or ignoring me, just remember I'm an evil psychopath. I'm adding the ethical standard intended by "evil + psychopath" to increase your moral certainty. How soon, they forget the Gwynnies... Heart

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
19-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Sounds like a "yes" to me.
(19-01-2012 12:44 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Besides, you misinterpret. There is no threat in this: But if you desire justification for degrading or ignoring me, just remember I'm an evil psychopath. I'm adding the ethical standard intended by "evil + psychopath" to increase your moral certainty. How soon, they forget the Gwynnies... Heart

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
19-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Evil in being that can only be answered by good in being in the form of Gwyneth Paltrow. The longer I live, the more that gets questioned, the more it becomes certain that every choice must be a moral choice. No matter how I see myself, I will be seen differently by another; that I will only exist in the context of another through that one's moral sense of good purpose. Insane, that nothing lives here to be preserved at another's expense beyond "I love my Gwynnies."

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
10-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Just wanted to add: Lately if I read your posts like I'm reading in free style poetry (like the angry or intense poetry readings in cafes), I understand them a little better plus they are entertaining. Smile
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Personal heroes that have insane or annoying beliefs. PoolBoyG 49 1,395 24-12-2012 09:24 AM
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Facebook prayer requests make me insane! socken 3 551 04-09-2012 08:16 AM
Last Post: Seasbury
  What does Houseofcantor smoke? Jackrabbit 21 901 08-01-2012 12:58 AM
Last Post: Hamata k