Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary
No one deserves to be terrorized and tied up and robbed just because they are wealthy but was Kim at least partially responsible for her predicament? A somewhat vacuous media whore who flaunts her massive diamond collection on social media perhaps should have thought about some form of security other than the unarmed concierge at a hotel in Paris or left them at home in the good old USA.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
03-10-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary
While it's never right to excuse illegal behavior ----

You can sort of understand why a guy would get mugged in Central Park, jogging in a suit made out of 100 dollar bills.................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-10-2016, 01:20 PM
(03-10-2016 01:11 PM)adey67 Wrote:  No one deserves to be terrorized and tied up and robbed just because they are wealthy but was Kim at least partially responsible for her predicament? A somewhat vacuous media whore who flaunts her massive diamond collection on social media perhaps should have thought about some form of security other than the unarmed concierge at a hotel in Paris or left them at home in the good old USA.

Wouldn't that sort of be a less offensive version of the old, girls who dress provocatively are kind of asking to be raped, i.e. people who dress fancy, wear expensive jewelry are asking to be robbed.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
[+] 2 users Like Tomasia's post
03-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Nothing about this story rings true for me. I think Kanye cooked it up and Kim went along with it. The Kardashian brand has been in need of a boost for a while. Just sayin'.

However, on the off chance that this was a legit robbery: no, she's not responsible. She wouldn't be responsible if they'd murdered her or raped her, no matter how "provocatively" she dresses. She's therefore also not responsible for being robbed. Anyone staying at a hotel has the expectation that the concierge will not give out their room information or help bad guys get into their room. In addition, it's my understanding of the story that in addition to the concierge, Kim had her own security, who were either MIA or overpowered--or, of course, in on the stunt, which means that she had taken extra precautions to protect her things.

I could be wrong about the details, as I haven't followed the story.
03-10-2016, 01:35 PM
I don't know who that is.

This makes me happy.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-10-2016, 01:42 PM
(03-10-2016 01:20 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 01:11 PM)adey67 Wrote:  No one deserves to be terrorized and tied up and robbed just because they are wealthy but was Kim at least partially responsible for her predicament? A somewhat vacuous media whore who flaunts her massive diamond collection on social media perhaps should have thought about some form of security other than the unarmed concierge at a hotel in Paris or left them at home in the good old USA.
Yeah but flaunting it on social media is asking for trouble the poor concierge had a gun pointed at his head, also no indication of external security as far as I know I think comparing it to provocatively dressed girls asking to be raped is a totally wrong comparison no woman EVER deserves to be raped no matter the circumstances but if you show your wealth off on social media and then get robbed especially as its worth 8 million dollars do you not share a small part of responsibility? I think so
03-10-2016, 01:44 PM
(03-10-2016 01:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't know who that is.

This makes me happy.

This is the first I've heard of it. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-10-2016, 01:47 PM
(03-10-2016 01:20 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  

Wouldn't that sort of be a less offensive version of the old, girls who dress provocatively are kind of asking to be raped, i.e. people who dress fancy, wear expensive jewelry are asking to be robbed.

No. It's called "prudence", and "discretion".
(Nice try at stirring up trouble though).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-10-2016, 01:58 PM
I hate her and her husband and everything they represent.

Professional job, wearing cop uniforms. I wonder who got squeezed for intel and what they were offered/threatened with.

No one 'deserves' to be robbed though, as much as I feel they are pointless cunts.

Whos got the power now kanye?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
03-10-2016, 02:00 PM
I have as much time for that woman as I have for Bogie.

Naw, less, of all of the crap on TV, IMHO, "reality TV" is the dumbed down pits.

There was a scathing assessment of her security earlier on BBC but, then again, it was by a company who was not involved with it.

Well planned operation, means her security team were rubbish. Chances are she was too arrogant to listen to their advice anyway?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.