Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2016, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 04:22 PM by mlmooney.)
RE: Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary
I am on the wagon of they are total idiots that I can't stand even hearing about their lives BUT no one deserves to be attacked no matter what she's done. I mean I find it stupid to flaunt your material objects but it isn't inviting someone to rob you. It's already been compared to the whole dressing trashy isn't asking to be raped. I find them on the same playing field. You aren't in other people's bad decisions and living your own life however you want does not give anyone the right to attack you for it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2016, 04:02 PM
(03-10-2016 03:31 PM)mlmooney Wrote:  I am on the wagon of they are total idiots that I can't stand even hearing about their lives BUT no one deserves to be attacked no matter what she's done. I mean I find it stupid to flaunt your material objects but it isn't inviting someone to rob you. It's already be compared to the whole dressing trashy isn't asking to be raped. I find them on the same playing field. You aren't in other people's bad decisions and living your own life however you want does not give anyone the right to attack you for it.

Not buying into that at all. an assault on your person is not the same as carelessly handing millions of liquid assets out in public, and NOT expecting trouble. I would not want anyone hurt regardless, and the casual attitude about all that bling could have gotten any number of people hurt or killed. It was irresponsible.
03-10-2016, 04:25 PM
(03-10-2016 04:02 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 03:31 PM)mlmooney Wrote:  I am on the wagon of they are total idiots that I can't stand even hearing about their lives BUT no one deserves to be attacked no matter what she's done. I mean I find it stupid to flaunt your material objects but it isn't inviting someone to rob you. It's already be compared to the whole dressing trashy isn't asking to be raped. I find them on the same playing field. You aren't in other people's bad decisions and living your own life however you want does not give anyone the right to attack you for it.

Not buying into that at all. an assault on your person is not the same as carelessly handing millions of liquid assets out in public, and NOT expecting trouble. I would not want anyone hurt regardless, and the casual attitude about all that bling could have gotten any number of people hurt or killed. It was irresponsible.

Okay you don't have to buy into it. Luckily we don't have to agree. I, along with many others, think that it isn't on the innocent party to cover themselves or their things because someone else is a dangerous asshole. Again I did say I thought it was stupid but that doesn't mean it was her fault. I drive a really nice truck that I'm really proud of I'm not going to leave my windows down or it unlocked but I'm not going to hide it in a garage for the entire time I own it.
03-10-2016, 04:29 PM
My point is, no way can anyone conflate a rape with getting some possessions stolen. Rape is a horrible crime about power that scars people for life. She can go out and get some more bling, but you can't take back rape. You did not make the comparison first, I see that.
03-10-2016, 04:38 PM
(03-10-2016 04:25 PM)mlmooney Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 04:02 PM)skyking Wrote:  Not buying into that at all. an assault on your person is not the same as carelessly handing millions of liquid assets out in public, and NOT expecting trouble. I would not want anyone hurt regardless, and the casual attitude about all that bling could have gotten any number of people hurt or killed. It was irresponsible.

Okay you don't have to buy into it. Luckily we don't have to agree. I, along with many others, think that it isn't on the innocent party to cover themselves or their things because someone else is a dangerous asshole. Again I did say I thought it was stupid but that doesn't mean it was her fault. I drive a really nice truck that I'm really proud of I'm not going to leave my windows down or it unlocked but I'm not going to hide it in a garage for the entire time I own it.

But don't you see Kim did leave the windows down she was imprudent and irresponsible she left a four million dollar ring on the bedside cabinet and showed off all her rocks on social media that's like totally dumb
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
03-10-2016, 05:14 PM
If she has any sense, she would have been traveling with look-alike jewelry made of rhinestones or cubic zirconia.
03-10-2016, 05:31 PM
(03-10-2016 05:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  If she has any sense, she would have been traveling with look-alike jewelry made of rhinestones or cubic zirconia.

I'm sure it was all insured. Likely for more than it was worth.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Is she the one, who's married to some musician who was begging people for money over Twitter earlier this year?

03-10-2016, 05:57 PM
(03-10-2016 05:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Is she the one, who's married to some musician who was begging people for money over Twitter earlier this year?

Yes, but calling him a musician is a stretch.
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
03-10-2016, 06:42 PM
(03-10-2016 05:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 05:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Is she the one, who's married to some musician who was begging people for money over Twitter earlier this year?

Yes, but calling him a musician is a stretch.

I wouldn't know him if he passed me on the street. I might Google his music...or not.

I bet that shit was insured for way more than it was worth. And since she posted pictures of them on line (I presume recently)...

I'm not saying she knew....but I'm totally willing to bet someone knew.

Someone was asking how they could move that much stolen product.

That's the easy part. Take the stones out and melt down the metal. Duh.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post