Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary
Just because someone has a lot of money and owns nice things doesn't mean they should hide those nice things away just because others don't have nice things like that.

The only ones responsible for this are the cunts that stole her shit.
A big problem we have in this world is this idea that it's the victim's fault. Oh you left your car unlocked, it's your own fault it got stolen. No. That's not how it works. It's the person doing the crimes fault 100% stop passing the blame for other peoples cuntiness.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-10-2016, 08:18 PM
(03-10-2016 07:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just because someone has a lot of money and owns nice things doesn't mean they should hide those nice things away just because others don't have nice things like that.

A big problem we have in this world is this idea that it's the victim's fault. Oh you left your car unlocked, it's your own fault it got stolen. No. That's not how it works. It's the person doing the crimes fault 100% stop passing the blame for other peoples cuntiness.

So, I needn't lock my car? Consider
Or house?
Or ... anything?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-10-2016, 08:58 PM
There are different forms of fault. Legally, she has no responsibility. By law the thief is 100% at fault and should be tarred, feathered, flogged, and fed to a horde of starving cannibalistic midgets.

But we all know there are shitty people out there and realistically, responsibility is almost never an all or nothing thing. A rational person takes reality into consideration and plans accordingly. An irrational person assumes the world is fair despite overwhelming evidence that it is not. There are likely things she could have done to reduce her chances of getting robbed. Whether she chose to do those things or not, the thief is still just as guilty.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
03-10-2016, 09:30 PM
I honestly can't stand Kim or her family, I've been avoiding this story all day as well but no it's not her fault, it's solely the fault of the robber.

On that note she's also well known for posting where she is at all times, she is not hard to find and it does seem she has bodyguards so she knows there is a possibility of someone hurting her or her children. She just got really unlucky today, the wrong person knew where she was and got to her when she wasn't protected, hopefully she will be more secretive and have more security around but robbers will find a way, they're slimy immoral little fuckers. For her children's sake I hope she doesn't get attacked again, I just hope she stops being famous soon, I won't have to hear about her and hopefully she won't be a target.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
03-10-2016, 09:44 PM
(03-10-2016 08:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 07:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just because someone has a lot of money and owns nice things doesn't mean they should hide those nice things away just because others don't have nice things like that.

So, I needn't lock my car? Consider
Or house?
Or ... anything?

You mistake me. I'm not saying you shouldn't do those things I'm saying it's unfair to blame you if your car's stolen because you didn't lock it.

Unfortunately, we live in a world with a lot of cunts so we need to cunt-proof our shit such as locking our doors.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-10-2016, 09:47 PM
(03-10-2016 09:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 08:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  So, I needn't lock my car? Consider
Or house?
Or ... anything?

You mistake me. I'm not saying you shouldn't do those things I'm saying it's unfair to blame you if your car's stolen because you didn't lock it.

Unfortunately, we live in a world with a lot of cunts so we need to cunt-proof our shit such as locking our doors.

What if you leave it running with the door open, your wallet on the front seat while you run into a store for a Vanilla Coke?

I ask because I've actually seen this happen....Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-10-2016, 10:06 PM
(03-10-2016 05:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  If she has any sense, ...

Sense? She married Kanye West. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
04-10-2016, 07:08 AM
Who, exactly, is "Kim"? And what's a "kardashian"? Some sort of US car race maybe?

We hick Aussies have no idea. Please educate us. Rolleyes

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
04-10-2016, 08:48 AM
(03-10-2016 10:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-10-2016 05:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  If she has any sense, ...

Sense? She married Kanye West. Facepalm

...and vice-versa.

To answer Syz, even I know who they are, and I watch maybe an hour a month of TV. When I do, it isn't about them. In Oz, you might be lucky enough to miss that whole scene. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
04-10-2016, 08:58 AM
(04-10-2016 07:08 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Who, exactly, is "Kim"? And what's a "kardashian"? Some sort of US car race maybe?

We hick Aussies have no idea. Please educate us. Rolleyes

Basically she's a pampered rich bitch who is in a reality show.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post