Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary
I can't stand the cult of celebrity in this country - idiots who get rich and famous and contribute nothing to the betterment of society, but still have their asses kissed by thousands.

That said, she is not at fault. I don't blame anyone who has been victimized. I don't care where they were, what they wore, etc.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
04-10-2016, 10:29 AM
I thought she was tied up. That is more than just being robbed. That is traumatic. This isn't just getting her stuff taken this was her in her own apartment in bed. She was wearing, supposedly, only a bathrobe and thought she was going to be raped or killed. I don't care how stupid or vain she is, no one deserves to go through that and it was in no way her fault. What was she supposed to do with the jewels? Lock them up in a vault while at home? I dunno bout you but 1) I don't lock up my stuff I just put it away in it's box. 2) What if locking them up forced the men to force her to open it and she was too scared to unlock it quick enough? What if they would have knocked her around a bit first? I understand that rape is different than being robbed but it is the same mentality that you are no longer safe in your own house. You are no longer safe to go to bed alone. If you close your eyes will the person holding a gun to your head be in your mind's eye? Will your attacker stay out of your dreams? The answer is no. It's been 9 years and I am still haunted by the nightmares.
04-10-2016, 10:34 AM
Google's helped clarify a few things about this stupid, vacuous woman...

"The armed thieves made off with $10.1 million of goods, including a $4.5 million diamond ring and a box of jewelry worth an estimated $5.6 million".

So yes; she was partially responsible for the burglary. Nobody in their right brain would carry more than 10 million bucks worth of stuff with them on an overseas holiday. It seems from most reports about Kardashian that she has the mentality of a can of sardines (with apologies to fish everywhere). Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
04-10-2016, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2016 10:56 AM by adey67.)
(04-10-2016 10:29 AM)mlmooney Wrote:  I thought she was tied up. That is more than just being robbed. That is traumatic. This isn't just getting her stuff taken this was her in her own apartment in bed. She was wearing, supposedly, only a bathrobe and thought she was going to be raped or killed. I don't care how stupid or vain she is, no one deserves to go through that and it was in no way her fault. What was she supposed to do with the jewels? Lock them up in a vault while at home? I dunno bout you but 1) I don't lock up my stuff I just put it away in it's box. 2) What if locking them up forced the men to force her to open it and she was too scared to unlock it quick enough? What if they would have knocked her around a bit first? I understand that rape is different than being robbed but it is the same mentality that you are no longer safe in your own house. You are no longer safe to go to bed alone. If you close your eyes will the person holding a gun to your head be in your mind's eye? Will your attacker stay out of your dreams? The answer is no. It's been 9 years and I am still haunted by the nightmares.

I would lock them up if it was worth 8 million dollars and she wasn't at home she was in an insecure location most folks with highly valuable stones have paste replicas made for when in an insecure environment.
04-10-2016, 01:25 PM
I still have my doubts as to whether or not it happened. They've pulled crap like this before when they weren't getting enough attention.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
04-10-2016, 01:35 PM
She's an attention whore.
Are the ratings down on the Kardashians ?
I also wonder whether it happened the way she describes. Why was there no security where she was staying ? How did anyone even know where she was ?
It's all too fishy. I'm sure it's all insured anyway.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-10-2016, 02:26 PM
I've read that she was at her apartment in Paris. Just because it isn't their main home that would still count as home.

Now granted y'all could be right. This could all be made up. I have a tendency to believe the victim until proven otherwise.
04-10-2016, 02:42 PM
(04-10-2016 02:26 PM)mlmooney Wrote:  I've read that she was at her apartment in Paris. Just because it isn't their main home that would still count as home.

Now granted y'all could be right. This could all be made up. I have a tendency to believe the victim until proven otherwise.

I take the opposite approach and assume everyone is full if shit until proven otherwise, and she's proven time and time again that it's overflowing out of every orifice in her body Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
04-10-2016, 02:51 PM
(04-10-2016 10:34 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Google's helped clarify a few things about this stupid, vacuous woman...

"The armed thieves made off with $10.1 million of goods, including a $4.5 million diamond ring and a box of jewelry worth an estimated $5.6 million".

So yes; she was partially responsible for the burglary. Nobody in their right brain would carry more than 10 million bucks worth of stuff with them on an overseas holiday. It seems from most reports about Kardashian that she has the mentality of a can of sardines (with apologies to fish everywhere). Big Grin

Elizabeth Taylor had an extensive diamond collection, plus gobs of rubies and emeralds and pearls but from what I've read she always had security guards and a lot of protection when she wore her amazing jewelry. Liz was a lot of things but she was certainly no dummy when it came to her jewels.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
04-10-2016, 03:50 PM
Maybe she just sat on them....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 5 users Like Old Man Marsh's post