Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Is Kim Kardashian at least partially responsible for the burglary
(06-10-2016 04:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Basically they're saying, not only was it an inside job, but Kim was in on it. She fled the country before speaking to the police.

Let's think about that...someone breaks in robs you at gun point, steals 10million dollars worth of your jewelry and you leave without speaking to police?????

Yeah no....

http://yournewswire.com/kim-kardashian-p...nside-job/

OOh Interesting. Thanks for posting. I usually get all my celebrity news from Perez Hilton Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-10-2016, 06:05 PM
(06-10-2016 05:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't really have much positive to say about Kim K other than the fact that she has done some good in bringing a curvier body to the modern entertainment world and in that sense, helped to change society's views re: only waif-like women being sexy/beautiful. I think it's good for society (young girls especially) to see that beauty and sexiness comes in all shapes and sizes. I wish she had some other positive attributes however. I personally like Sofia Vergara and Christina Hendricks because not only are they beautiful and sexy, but they also have a lot more going for them than just personal wealth.

As far as the OP, I agree, while no one deserves what happened to her--you gotta use a little common sense when traveling etc.

She's basically admitted it was her own fault, saying she was going to change her social media postings. What a dunce.

I don't watch them at all, but I did a few years ago. Never once did one of them EVER do any actual hands on charity, read a book, nor did I ever see them reading or watching a news program.

Buncha Valley Girl air-heads. Like fer sure. Gum snap.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-10-2016, 06:22 PM
(06-10-2016 06:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-10-2016 05:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't really have much positive to say about Kim K other than the fact that she has done some good in bringing a curvier body to the modern entertainment world and in that sense, helped to change society's views re: only waif-like women being sexy/beautiful. I think it's good for society (young girls especially) to see that beauty and sexiness comes in all shapes and sizes. I wish she had some other positive attributes however. I personally like Sofia Vergara and Christina Hendricks because not only are they beautiful and sexy, but they also have a lot more going for them than just personal wealth.

As far as the OP, I agree, while no one deserves what happened to her--you gotta use a little common sense when traveling etc.

She's basically admitted it was her own fault, saying she was going to change her social media postings. What a dunce.

I don't watch them at all, but I did a few years ago. Never once did one of them EVER do any actual hands on charity, read a book, nor did I ever see them reading or watching a news program.

Buncha Valley Girl air-heads. Like fer sure. Gum snap.

Yeah, I watched them a few years ago too. I'm still not sure why. I think God was punishing me for becoming an atheist Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post