Is Life a Simulation?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: Is Life a Simulation?
If it is then it isn't particularly realistic.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Paleophyte's post
18-04-2017, 12:26 PM
(15-04-2017 08:00 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(15-04-2017 06:33 PM)mordant Wrote:  For Each (tick t in Time) {
}

Finally, somebody who puts the damn braces where they belong! Visual Studio keeps insisting on fucking that up and it drives me insane.
It's just a default. You can put the braces where god intended them with a few config changes.

I have kind of given up on K&R bracing except for personal projects, which I have precious little time or energy for. It seems that all the paying work I do is with infidels who want all brackets on their own lines.
[+] 1 user Likes mordant's post
18-04-2017, 12:57 PM
(18-04-2017 12:26 PM)mordant Wrote:  
(15-04-2017 08:00 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Finally, somebody who puts the damn braces where they belong! Visual Studio keeps insisting on fucking that up and it drives me insane.
It's just a default. You can put the braces where god intended them with a few config changes.

Yup. Play away. Smile

[Image: vs_zpsn2suncjr.png]

#sigh
18-04-2017, 01:32 PM

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.