Is Masturbation Healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2014, 09:39 AM
RE: Is Masturbation Healthy?
(05-10-2014 04:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The most prolific masturbater on this forum is Luminon, so take that for what you will...

Ooh... Foolish words my friend.

Everyone knows I'm the most prolific wanker on here...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
05-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Tmi Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2014, 09:44 AM
(05-10-2014 02:40 AM)Domesticated Irishman Wrote:  So obviously releasing sexual tension through masturbation can be a good thing or at least better than burning with passion but I think it is a negative taboo in every culture regardless of Religious beliefs to masterbait multiple times a day on average (excessively). What are the pros and cons of masturbation? How often do you commit that sin? (You do NOT wanna know my answer Sadcryface ) Why are so many people ashamed of masturbation and why is it frowned upon?

(On a totally irrelevant note ive always wondered why evolution gave human beings such an obsession with boobs? Why do we find them so attractive. We are the only mammals that do. I spent a year on a farm and when the females are in heat and the bull smells their scent , he will go nuts and tear the electric fencing out of the ground to get a piece, but have no interest in boobs once they've been weaned off them. Laugh out load Maybe you have the answers to these questions? )

It all come down to instinct...

Bigger breasts hold more milk, better for feeding babies... A sexy figure is associated with women's hips, wider hips are better for giving birth.

And so on...

These are not conscious things, we are instinctively attracted to them because of evolution...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2014, 10:23 AM
(05-10-2014 09:03 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Yes it is healthy for you.

This

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
05-10-2014, 11:37 AM
What everyone else said.

As for boobs, I'd like to add that people are generally drawn to boobs, men and women alike. I always thought it also had to do with breastfeeding and our instinct to "search" for them as babies. Everyone feels safe there.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
05-10-2014, 12:11 PM
(05-10-2014 11:37 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  What everyone else said.

As for boobs, I'd like to add that people are generally drawn to boobs, men and women alike. I always thought it also had to do with breastfeeding and our instinct to "search" for them as babies. Everyone feels safe there.
Yes as long as you are welcome there it is the safest refuge and the most comfortable and soothing place to rest ones head. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Domesticated Irishman's post
05-10-2014, 12:20 PM
(05-10-2014 12:11 PM)Domesticated Irishman Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 11:37 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  What everyone else said.

Yes as long as you are welcome there it is the safest refuge and the most comfortable and soothing place to rest ones head. Heart

Matter of opinion! Drinking Beverage
I prefer the body part most shaped like a heavenly pillow Angel

[Image: 294802696_444.jpg]

05-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Its beautiful and all but Ive learned that the feces secreted from a pretty butt doesn't smell any more like roses than yours or mine Sad

I was sooo disheartening to find that out the hard way Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes Domesticated Irishman's post
05-10-2014, 12:28 PM
If it's healthy to regularly masturbate, is it unhealthy not to masturbate if you are anorgasmic or asexual? Or is it just unhealthy not to masturbate if you have a sex drive and try to repress it?
05-10-2014, 12:31 PM
[Image: Masturbation_zps346a5b01.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 10 users Like Revenant77x's post