Is Masturbation Healthy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-10-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Is Masturbation Healthy?
(05-10-2014 12:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 12:11 PM)Domesticated Irishman Wrote:  Yes as long as you are welcome there it is the safest refuge and the most comfortable and soothing place to rest ones head. Heart

Matter of opinion! Drinking Beverage
I prefer the body part most shaped like a heavenly pillow Angel

[Image: 294802696_444.jpg]

Until she farts down your ear...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Women don't masturbate as much as men. I suppose it's because men have easy access to the equipment and it takes a couple of minutes. Women, not so much access and it takes longer.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2014, 12:57 PM
(05-10-2014 12:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Women don't masturbate as much as men. I suppose it's because men have easy access to the equipment and it takes a couple of minutes. Women, not so much access and it takes longer.
I assume evolution has gifted women with stronger and more pleasurable orgasms than men based on how they scream or whatever noises made while having one.

But yes it takes a lot of work to get there so masturbation is probably often anticlimactic for females and I hear they would rather ussually read a romantic novel or story than masterbait.

Us men just like to fuck ourselves Rainbow Vomit
05-10-2014, 01:14 PM
(05-10-2014 12:57 PM)Domesticated Irishman Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 12:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Women don't masturbate as much as men. I suppose it's because men have easy access to the equipment and it takes a couple of minutes. Women, not so much access and it takes longer.
I assume evolution has gifted women with stronger and more pleasurable orgasms than men based on how they scream or whatever noises made while having one.

But yes it takes a lot of work to get there so masturbation is probably often anticlimactic for females and I hear they would rather ussually read a romantic novel or story than masterbait.

Us men just like to fuck ourselves Rainbow Vomit

And all that testosterone makes you guys crazy. You tend to think with your penis. Why else would Bill Clinton and other politicians risk their careers for five minutes of sex. I think the male brain simply shuts down.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
05-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Being male sucks!

You might as well name your penis! You don't want a stranger making 90% of your decisions! Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Domesticated Irishman's post
05-10-2014, 01:26 PM
(05-10-2014 09:09 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  It's healthy in moderation. And it's not a "sin."
Iz it unhealthy to masturbate daily? If uou masturbate excessively what is unhealthy about it.

I think it depends a lot on what fantasy is being entertained. If im masturbating to fantasies of blowing up buildings or flying a plane into the Pentagon, that would be quite unhealthy to assosiate sexual gratification with acts of terrorism Laugh out load
05-10-2014, 02:15 PM
(05-10-2014 01:26 PM)Domesticated Irishman Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 09:09 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  It's healthy in moderation. And it's not a "sin."
Iz it unhealthy to masturbate daily? If uou masturbate excessively what is unhealthy about it.

I think it depends a lot on what fantasy is being entertained. If im masturbating to fantasies of blowing up buildings or flying a plane into the Pentagon, that would be quite unhealthy to assosiate sexual gratification with acts of terrorism Laugh out load

Great to see you back Matt - and such wonderful posts.

Masturbation while thinking about the deaths of multiple people.

Still charming.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-10-2014, 02:24 PM
(05-10-2014 12:41 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 12:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Matter of opinion! Drinking Beverage
I prefer the body part most shaped like a heavenly pillow Angel

[Image: 294802696_444.jpg]

Until she farts down your ear...

So long as it's not a tuba blast of beer -n- burrito odor, it can actually cause hysterical laughter! Laugh out load

05-10-2014, 02:40 PM
(05-10-2014 02:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 12:41 PM)Sam Wrote:  Until she farts down your ear...

So long as it's not a tuba blast of beer -n- burrito odor, it can actually cause hysterical laughter! Laugh out load
Yeah that is so awesome when women fart. If I meet a chick and shes willing to fart around meit breaks the ice and makes me feel like shes real and down to earth.

Why do people react so different when a woman farts or belches or poops as oppose to a guy? Its not lady like to have bodily functions? Who came up with all these stupid irrational double standards that became the common mentality of human beings? Sadcryface
05-10-2014, 04:58 PM
(05-10-2014 01:26 PM)Domesticated Irishman Wrote:  Iz it unhealthy to masturbate daily?

Look what it did to you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post