Is McDonald's a religion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2011, 12:27 PM
RE: Is McDonald's a religion?
That makes Ronald McDonald the equivalent of Jesus and all of the other characters the apostles. My bet is that the Hamburglar is the equivalent of Judas and has probably been selling secrets for years.

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
01-11-2011, 02:42 PM
All glory to the McChicken sandwich![Image: smiley-love0030.gif]
02-11-2011, 08:05 AM
The McChicken is blasphemy! You should be put to death for worshiping a false burger!

Evolve
02-11-2011, 09:46 AM
(02-11-2011 08:05 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The McChicken is blasphemy! You should be put to death for worshiping a false burger!

Ughh yeah Mc"chicken" is not beef.... it is chicken. For it costing a dollar it is the best thing a dollar can buy Big Grin
02-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Only the true believers know to worship the McRib in it's glorious form of grill markings that came from the creator.

Sing it's praises in prayer to the patron Saint Grimace.
02-11-2011, 05:47 PM
(02-11-2011 08:05 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  The McChicken is blasphemy! You should be put to death for worshiping a false burger!

BLASPHEMER!. For your crimes against the McChicken sandwich (mayonnaise be upon him) you should be stoned to death with week old McChicken nuggets.

Repent now or you shall be condemned to burger hell to be tortured for eternity by the burger devil aka the big mac. Who has deceived you into believing that beef burgers are the one true path to a tasty meal. Tongue
02-11-2011, 06:51 PM
(23-10-2011 05:33 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  If it's a religion, I'm an apostate.

40 years of worship turned me into a Type 2 diabetic. I continue to worship its deliciousness but unfortunately can no longer partake of the sacraments.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
02-11-2011, 08:03 PM
(02-11-2011 05:47 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

BLASPHEMER!. For your crimes against the McChicken sandwich (mayonnaise be upon him) you should be stoned to death with week old McChicken nuggets.

Repent now or you shall be condemned to burger hell to be tortured for eternity by the burger devil aka the big mac. Who has deceived you into believing that beef burgers are the one true path to a tasty meal. Tongue

I'll not stand idly by while you insult the one true burger! Thou shalt hold no other sandwiches before thine mouth! I'll fight yee to the death!

Evolve
04-11-2011, 06:00 AM
(02-11-2011 08:03 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I'll not stand idly by while you insult the one true burger! Thou shalt hold no other sandwiches before thine mouth! I'll fight yee to the death!

The McChicken sandwich is written on the menu board so therefore must be the one true burger. The big mac was placed on the menu by the McChicken sandwich as a test of faith for true believers.
04-11-2011, 09:25 AM
(04-11-2011 06:00 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The McChicken sandwich is written on the menu board so therefore must be the one true burger. The big mac was placed on the menu by the McChicken sandwich as a test of faith for true believers.

Its called a sandwhich for a reason............Tongue

I once went to KFC and asked for a whopper meal.......they looked quite confused and one guy checked the menu.......to then obv tell me I needed burger king for that particular order.

Is that like me going into a mosque and praying to jesus???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post