Is Napolean a Like bot?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2012, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 06:58 AM by Buddy Christ.)
Is Napolean a Like bot?
I'm posting this here instead of the forum section so everyone can see it.

I suddenly popped up like 20 Likes in an hour and noticed a new member, Napolean, who had just joined yesterday... has given close to 10,000 Likes in a day. And on really really old threads, just going down the line clicking Like. Is this a bot? Anyone else notice this?

...of course I only got a smattering of them. Congrats to whoever got the full brunt of his madness.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: Is Napolean a Like bot?
9,530 (5,696.83 per day | 18.17 percent of total )
In 2 days Shocking holy shit!. I've spoken to him in chat and is definitely not a bot. But how the hell did he manage so many likes.
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
11-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Wtf I have no idea what is going on Confused
11-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Maybe he was managed by a human for a bit then left to his own devices? WTF 10000 likes is ridiculous.
11-04-2012, 07:09 AM
I swear someone has hacked me or something. I came back to find this after yesterday. I have no idea what happened.
11-04-2012, 07:09 AM
I think this is one for deep thought.
11-04-2012, 07:14 AM
(11-04-2012 06:51 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Congrats to whoever got the full brunt of his madness.
IT WASN'T ME! Censored
11-04-2012, 07:16 AM
And I'm up another 15 Likes. So it's happening even when you're logged on. Awesome.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
11-04-2012, 07:19 AM
(11-04-2012 07:16 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  And I'm up another 15 Likes. So it's happening even when you're logged on. Awesome.

Ok block my account I guess, or delete it or something.
11-04-2012, 07:27 AM
(11-04-2012 07:14 AM)Napoleon Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 06:51 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Congrats to whoever got the full brunt of his madness.
IT WASN'T ME! Censored
Well, It's not hard for me to undo this. I'll probably just scrub all the likes added on that account since it's fairly new. Do you have an easy password on your account?

Should I query all accounts generating more than x likes in a day and delete the likes generated around that time period?
Could also implement a time limit - Maximum of ~30 likes a day etc...

Not sure what I should do on this. Script kiddies are freaking lame! Don't they have better things to do?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss