Is Napolean a Like bot?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2012, 07:33 AM
RE: Is Napolean a Like bot?
(11-04-2012 07:27 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Well, It's not hard for me to undo this. I'll probably just scrub all the likes added on that account since it's fairly new. Do you have an easy password on your account?

Should I query all accounts generating more than x likes in a day and delete the likes generated around that time period?
Could also implement a time limit - Maximum of ~30 likes a day etc...

Not sure what I should do on this. Script kiddies are freaking lame! Don't they have better things to do?
Hmm I doubt anyone would be able to guess it. It's a pretty random password.

I'll be changing all my passwords now anyway.

I'd prefer if you didn't have to delete my account, but I'd definitely want all those likes removed Sadcryface
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 07:43 AM by Buddy Christ.)
Praise be to Hermes, our savior has arrived in swift fashion! Please, oh Holy One, I offer these Likes as an offering. Fix this plague and bring rain to our virtual harvest once more! The hacker heathens have spread their filth and only your Divine Hose of Cleansing can set us right!

...and while you're at it, can you Java compile me a grilled cheese sandwich? In an IF THEN loop? IF sandwichCount < 500; deliciousCheesySandwich +1

Thanks!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
11-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Quick! someone make a sacrifice to appease the mighty Deep thought Worship Slaves

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
11-04-2012, 07:48 AM
I liked Buddy Christ's post of my own volition, that wasn't the annoying script someone fucked me over with.
11-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Ok I reset your likes data. We'll just have to keep an eye on things. As far as script kiddies go I'm not really concerned. It's not that hard to filter out these kinds of anomalies. It's less work for me to filter them out than it is for them to write scripts and mess with the system.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
11-04-2012, 08:00 AM
(11-04-2012 07:59 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ok I reset your likes data. We'll just have to keep an eye on things. As far as troll/spam users go I'm not really concerned. It's not that hard to filter out these kinds of anomalies. It's less work for me to filter them out than it is for them to write scripts and mess with the system.
Nice one, I've rechanged all my passwords.
12-04-2012, 01:09 AM
I just read the OP. Has anyone thought of banning this Napoleon creep? I feel he represents the worst of internet stalkers by the way he obsessively likes everything he sees. Filthy bastard.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 05:55 AM
Haha... Fantastic. I can assure you all that he is human.
12-04-2012, 09:29 AM
(12-04-2012 01:09 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I just read the OP. Has anyone thought of banning this Napoleon creep? I feel he represents the worst of internet stalkers by the way he obsessively likes everything he sees. Filthy bastard.
I will make sure to like every single one of your posts that I see now. You have been warned.
12-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Is this Napo from AF.org?