Is Paris on Snowden?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2015, 11:51 AM
RE: Is Paris on Snowden?
(14-11-2015 06:04 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  How come we didn't have any intel on the Paris attack? Could it be because Snowden revealed our collection methods providing the terrorists with information about how to circumvent them?

Maybe because the intelligence services are relying too much on mass surveillance and this is no substitute for more traditional methods, rather at best a complement to them.

Yes, it is significant that US officials cannot point to a single plot which was detected by the sweeping surveillance they have unleashed...whereas every case that has involves some informant and/or FBI operative "supplying" the weapons or explosives to be used.

This is not the movies, people. Sometimes the bad guys are going to win.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2015, 11:55 AM
(15-11-2015 11:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 11:28 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The death cult with pedophile prophet and childraping followers.

You'll have to be more specific. That covers most of them.

The one that has murderd more people than any other in the past 30 years.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
15-11-2015, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 12:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-11-2015 11:55 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 11:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You'll have to be more specific. That covers most of them.

The one that has murderd more people than any other in the past 30 years.

I didn't realize murder had a statute of limitations of 30 years. It sure as shit don't in the US. There is no statute of limitations on murder. If we expand the statute of limitations to 75 years that title goes to the Germans. Or should I just dismiss that as old news and water under the bridge?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-11-2015, 12:15 PM
(15-11-2015 12:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 11:55 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The one that has murderd more people than any other in the past 30 years.

I didn't realize murder had a statue of limitations of 30 years. It sure as shit don't in the US. There is no statue of limitations on murder. If we expand the statute of limitations to 75 years that title goes to the Germans. Or should I just dismiss that as old news and water under the bridge?

It's a trick question, because the answer isn't what he thinks.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
15-11-2015, 12:19 PM
(15-11-2015 12:15 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 12:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I didn't realize murder had a statue of limitations of 30 years. It sure as shit don't in the US. There is no statue of limitations on murder. If we expand the statute of limitations to 75 years that title goes to the Germans. Or should I just dismiss that as old news and water under the bridge?

It's a trick question, because the answer isn't what he thinks.

There you go throwing facts in the way of a mindless hysterical overreaction.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
15-11-2015, 12:20 PM
(14-11-2015 10:13 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 05:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ...
The US and European Intelligence Agencies.

I saw a documentary on this last week.

The various intelligence agencies have been focusing too much on technological surveillance methods and not enough on good ol' fashioned field-work.

Then they were infiltrated by SPECTRE and it all got a bit nasty.

No

MI6 needs to bring the Double-0 program back.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-11-2015, 12:30 PM
(15-11-2015 12:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 12:15 PM)cjlr Wrote:  It's a trick question, because the answer isn't what he thinks.

There you go throwing facts in the way of a mindless hysterical overreaction.

I think you're forgetting the big picture here; sure, it might superficially look like those people are all Christians, even if most of the central african bloodshed isn't particularly religiously motivated - BUT! Since everything is secretly coordinated by our Glorious Reptiloid Masters, we observe by the transitive property that any act can be blamed on any group or idea:
1. Everyone is a Reptiloid puppet.
1A. Therefore Christians are Reptiloid puppets.
1B. Therefore Muslims are Reptiloid puppets.
3. Therefore anything Christians did was actually done by Muslims, because Reptiloids.
4. ?
5. Profit!!

... this is my signature!
15-11-2015, 01:17 PM
(15-11-2015 11:28 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 11:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Satanism?

The death cult with pedophile prophet and childraping followers.

Oh, the Catholics. Why didn't you say so?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
15-11-2015, 05:47 PM
(15-11-2015 12:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 12:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  There you go throwing facts in the way of a mindless hysterical overreaction.

I think you're forgetting the big picture here; sure, it might superficially look like those people are all Christians, even if most of the central african bloodshed isn't particularly religiously motivated - BUT! Since everything is secretly coordinated by our Glorious Reptiloid Masters, we observe by the transitive property that any act can be blamed on any group or idea:
1. Everyone is a Reptiloid puppet.
1A. Therefore Christians are Reptiloid puppets.
1B. Therefore Muslims are Reptiloid puppets.
3. Therefore anything Christians did was actually done by Muslims, because Reptiloids.
4. ?
5. Profit!!

I knew it!

[Image: oscar.png]