Is Satan in charge of Hell?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: Is Satan in charge of Hell?
No, according to Dante. Yes, according to Milton.

Note that those aren't exactly "scriptural" references. It's not like the Bible has anything to say on the matter, so I daresay one may pick and choose whichever story one prefers. Call it... inspiration, if you like!

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
14-02-2015, 01:43 AM
In a freak accident Frosty the Snowman survived hell and now rules with an iron fist and eyes of burning coal.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
14-02-2015, 02:19 AM
I so loved the Vigo Mortisen portrayal of Morningstar in The Prophecy. Ha- he was so annoyed at having to be the good guy, again.   Shy

I think Hell is pretty much lorded over by ... well, the Lord. I think Lucifer was banished to there, but I don't think he rules.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-02-2015, 07:14 AM
(13-02-2015 04:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I thought He Who Brings The Light was given charge of Earth? ... Same thing I suppose.

Hail Prometheus!!!!

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac