Is Steve Martin a sexist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Is Steve Martin a sexist
Of course it's not sexist. Steve Martin was one of Carrie's personal friends, and certainly wouldn't make sexist comments upon her death.

More to the point—if any second meaning can be read into his words—he was probably unwittingly having a go at the numerous media women that are intellectually challenged:

Jessica Simpson; Platypus? I thought it was pronounced platymapus. Has it always been pronounced platypus?,
Kim Kardashian; If I was a man, I would want to know what it’s like to have sex with myself. I would just want to know what it would feel like hitting it from the back,
Kellie Pickler; I thought Europe was a Country,
Brooke Shields; Smoking Kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life,
Alicia Silverstone; I think it was very deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness,
Christina Aguilera; So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?,
Britney Spears; I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa,
Aubrey O’Day; I don’t condone Hitler one ounce, but yes, he was a brilliant man. Can you guys say that he wasn’t? He ran a country,
Tara Reid; I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist

—All recorded verbatim. Gasp

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
30-12-2016, 03:46 PM
Steve Martin isn't sexist. People are stupid. This whole tweeting shit is nuts anymore.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-12-2016, 09:28 PM
(30-12-2016 08:02 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 05:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The issue, for me, isn't so much as someone taking offence but him removing what he said because someone took offence.
Who cares if someone took a fence, fuck that person.
They are the kind of people who will dox, harass and bully you until you comply with their demands, so I don't blame him for removing his tweet.

It's the innernet..
30-12-2016, 10:06 PM
(30-12-2016 01:37 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Tara Reid; I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist

To be fair, a rock scientist is a real thing. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
30-12-2016, 10:14 PM
gee-ologist. Like golly gee whiz.