Is The Definition Of Atheism Really That Difficult For Creationists To Understand?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Is The Definition Of Atheism Really That Difficult For Creationists To Understand?
(05-03-2014 02:30 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 12:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  Bringing religion into the government is unconstitutional - it doesn't matter what the majority says until they change the Constitution. So there's that.
I hate it how america isn't a TRUE democracy, it's a REPRESENTATIVE democracy.
If I ever create a country, it'll be a Equalistic Egalitarianistic (yes, redundant.) Democracy, Meaning that the power is divided among EVERY citizen, and no citizen has more power than the next.

That would be a horrible failure. A simple majority could become tyrannical and outlaw minority opinion.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-03-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Is The Definition Of Atheism Really That Difficult For Creationists To Understand?
(05-03-2014 02:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-03-2014 02:30 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I hate it how america isn't a TRUE democracy, it's a REPRESENTATIVE democracy.
If I ever create a country, it'll be a Equalistic Egalitarianistic (yes, redundant.) Democracy, Meaning that the power is divided among EVERY citizen, and no citizen has more power than the next.

That would be a horrible failure. A simple majority could become tyrannical and outlaw minority opinion.

Could you imagine the theological laws we would have if all it took was 51% of the people to say "yeah, that's a good idea." I'm fairly sure this site wouldn't exist.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply