Is This The End Of Youtube?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: YouTube Heroes controversy
Reminding me of the Eric Andre skit where he goes to the car dealer who wants him to remove his trenchcoat:

"You want to see my genitals? That's not okay"

Why does this matter so much, why do you care, and why are we getting off topic for this? It's ridiculous. I gave you my answer. This is not an issue.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2016, 08:07 PM
(26-09-2016 02:57 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-09-2016 09:24 PM)ViolexTV Wrote:  I am nonbinary, my friend.
He's asking what's between your legs, not inside your head, friendo.
Next time ask for the sex of a person, and remind people intersex is not a third sex when you do it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-09-2016, 08:52 PM
(26-09-2016 08:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Next time ask for the sex of a person, and remind people intersex is not a third sex when you do it.

Again, how is any of this relevant to the topic in any way?
26-09-2016, 08:53 PM
(26-09-2016 08:52 PM)ViolexTV Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 08:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Next time ask for the sex of a person, and remind people intersex is not a third sex when you do it.

Again, how is any of this relevant to the topic in any way?

Just given him advice, nothing towards you mam.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-09-2016, 09:58 PM
(26-09-2016 05:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 04:37 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It's an answer, just not of the yes/no type.

Doesn't matter what gender this person is. You don't need to know.

It's not an answer. It's a bullshits pseudo result of over political correctness that seems to have skyrocketed this year.

And I know it doesn't matter. But yes I need to know.

Yes, it is an answer. If they want to be androgynous, that's on them.

Use whatever pronouns you think are appropriate, and if Violex really is nonbinary, then he shouldn't care. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
26-09-2016, 10:01 PM
(26-09-2016 05:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 04:37 PM)Stevil Wrote:  It's an answer, just not of the yes/no type.

Doesn't matter what gender this person is. You don't need to know.

It's not an answer. It's a bullshits pseudo result of over political correctness that seems to have skyrocketed this year.

Why do you need to know?

27-09-2016, 12:35 AM
(26-09-2016 08:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  remind people intersex is not a third sex when you do it.

You mean someone who is intersex *must* be classified as male or female?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-09-2016, 04:23 AM
(26-09-2016 09:58 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 05:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's not an answer. It's a bullshits pseudo result of over political correctness that seems to have skyrocketed this year.

Yes, it is an answer. If they want to be androgynous, that's on them.

Use whatever pronouns you think are appropriate, and if Violex really is nonbinary, then he shouldn't care. Drinking Beverage

No, it's not an answer. They can be a fucking cow for all I care and go around mooing at people, doesn't mean it's an answer.

Quote:Use whatever pronouns you think are appropriate, and if Violex really is nonbinary, then he shouldn't care. Drinking Beverage

It's got nothing to do with deciding what pronoun to use.
His/her/it/whatever's avatar picture is the single most confusing picture I've ever seen. And I work in retail, I see some pretty fucking confusing people on a daily basis. It's like contemplating human existence. We shall never know the purpose of conciseness or life but that doesn't mean we don't ponder it. I don't know if Viloex is a guy or gal and so I ponder it and ask. I must know for the same reason people must know answers to questions.

Quote:Why do you need to know?

Because I do.

Quote:why are we getting off topic for this?

You're new around here so let me explain something to you.
Here at TTA we frequently go off topic. You get used to it but continuingly asking to stay on topic never actually gets anyone to actually stay on topic.

Though answering my question would have kept this chain of off topicness to a minimum..
27-09-2016, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2016 04:57 AM by ViolexTV.)
I already answered your question. It's not my problem you didn't like my answer. Sorry. I gave you all the info you need. Would you like to know my home address abd credit card number too? Or whether or not I shave my legs?

I get you're probably trying to patronize me by referring to me as "it" and such, but it's not helpful at all, nor is it adding to the discussion.

And I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but none of this is your business. Do I not have a right to privacy about my private parts?
[+] 2 users Like ViolexTV's post
27-09-2016, 04:57 AM
#fuckingearmuffs

And what person over the age of eight would want to join a group of "heroes?"

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user