Is This The End Of Youtube?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: YouTube Heroes controversy
(27-09-2016 12:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 08:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  remind people intersex is not a third sex when you do it.

You mean someone who is intersex *must* be classified as male or female?

No, an intersex person still is either male or female, they aren't so magic third sex. An intersex man is no less than a man than I am.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2016, 06:24 AM
(27-09-2016 05:40 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 12:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  You mean someone who is intersex *must* be classified as male or female?

No, an intersex person still is either male or female, they aren't so magic third sex. An intersex man is no less than a man than I am.

... You're aware that hermaphroditism is a thing right? That intersex is a new coining to avoid the negative connotations associated with the word hermaphrodite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Tell me how you decide that a person is male or female? I'm not being rhetorical here but if a person's got bot male and female sexual characteristics (ignoring gender for now) why should they have to pick one?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-09-2016, 06:38 AM
(27-09-2016 04:49 AM)ViolexTV Wrote:  I already answered your question. It's not my problem you didn't like my answer. Sorry. I gave you all the info you need. Would you like to know my home address abd credit card number too? Or whether or not I shave my legs?

I get you're probably trying to patronize me by referring to me as "it" and such, but it's not helpful at all, nor is it adding to the discussion.

And I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but none of this is your business. Do I not have a right to privacy about my private parts?

And do I not have the right of freedom of speech?
This is an internet forum, if you don't like my line of questioning you're welcome to fuck off or not read my posts or whatever.

Here's the deal. This "choose your gender" thing is fucking bullshit. It's the second most ridiculous political correct thing this year after "safe zones" and just that bit more ridiculous than "triggered". I don't understand kids these days that buy into all this bullshit.

You've brought into this concept that because you have a "feminine" side that somehow you're not a "man" but some sort of "nonbinary" bullshit. It's offensive to both genders (both meaning the only two that actually exist) and mostly to transgender people, you know, people that this shit actually effects mentally.

Who are you to say what's feminine or masculine? Who gives a shit if you're a guy and you like traditional girl things, that doesn't mean you're not a guy or some fucking stupid PC cross-breed.

There's only 2 fucking genders. Male and female. (And people that were born with both parts obviously but that's a different thing and non-related to this).
If you're a 'feminine' guy you're a feminine GUY not some fucking [sarcastic voice]nonbinary gender[/sarcastic voice]. *barf*

If you're gay that doesn't make you a straight female that makes you a gay guy.
If you're bisexual that doesn't make you "nonbinary" it makes you bisexual.

Stop it. Stop this political bullshit now you sexist fuck.
27-09-2016, 06:42 AM
(27-09-2016 06:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 05:40 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  No, an intersex person still is either male or female, they aren't so magic third sex. An intersex man is no less than a man than I am.

... You're aware that hermaphroditism is a thing right? That intersex is a new coining to avoid the negative connotations associated with the word hermaphrodite.

Tell me how you decide that a person is male or female? I'm not being rhetorical here but if a person's got bot male and female sexual characteristics (ignoring gender for now) why should they have to pick one?

What determines male or female characteristics?
Gender is simply a term to define if you have a sausage or a slice of ham.
Sausage = Male. Slice of ham = Female. Both slice of ham and a sausage = hermaphrodite.

Simple. What the person "feels" is 100% irrelevant and doesn't change their gender. You can't be "nonbinary", it's not a fucking thing. It's just not a fucking thing, there's really no other way to say it.

There's idiots who feel like they're wolves, it doesn't make them a fucking wolf.
27-09-2016, 07:07 AM
(27-09-2016 06:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... You're aware that hermaphroditism is a thing right? That intersex is a new coining to avoid the negative connotations associated with the word hermaphrodite.

From you source

Quote:Intersex people were previously referred to as hermaphrodites, "congenital eunuchs", or even congenitally "frigid". Such terms have fallen out of favor; hermaphrodite is considered to be misleading, stigmatizing, and scientifically specious.Medical description of intersex traits as disorders of sex development has been controversial since the label was introduced in 2006.

Now why would hermaphrodite be missleading?

Well from wikipedia it states:

Quote:In biology, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes

Now on paper that seems like you would be right, however here is another problem

From the same source

Quote:Many taxonomic groups of animals (mostly invertebrates) do not have separate sexes.[2] In these groups, hermaphroditism is a normal condition, enabling a form of sexual reproduction in which either partner can act as the "female" or "male". For example, the great majority of tunicates, pulmonate snails, opisthobranch snails and slugs are hermaphrodites. Hermaphroditism is also found in some fish species and to a lesser degree in other vertebrates. Most plants are also hermaphrodites.

Part of being a hermaphrodite is the fact that you can use both male and female parts in reproduction. No human has done that. No man has ever gotten pregnant, no female has ever gotten anyone pregnant.

There is a reason why it is misleading, because humans can't be true hermaphrodites.

(27-09-2016 06:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  Tell me how you decide that a person is male or female? I'm not being rhetorical here but if a person's got bot male and female sexual characteristics (ignoring gender for now) why should they have to pick one?

Simple chromosomes. Intersex diseases(if you want to call them that) usually end up either

A. Only effecting one sex

B. Still having the normal chromosomes of the 99% of humans on earth, but with some genital deformities.

Also you don't pick your sex, no different than you pick you height, size, race, or even species. You are born a man or woman, that is the end of that.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-09-2016, 07:12 AM
(27-09-2016 06:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 06:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... You're aware that hermaphroditism is a thing right? That intersex is a new coining to avoid the negative connotations associated with the word hermaphrodite.

What determines male or female characteristics?
Gender is simply a term to define if you have a sausage or a slice of ham.
Sausage = Male. Slice of ham = Female. Both slice of ham and a sausage = hermaphrodite.

Simple. What the person "feels" is 100% irrelevant and doesn't change their gender. You can't be "nonbinary", it's not a fucking thing. It's just not a fucking thing, there's really no other way to say it.

There's idiots who feel like they're wolves, it doesn't make them a fucking wolf.

You are so certain of yourself. Gender is more complex than that. Socially constructed.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-09-2016, 07:15 AM
(27-09-2016 07:07 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Simple chromosomes. Intersex diseases(if you want to call them that) usually end up either

B. Still having the normal chromosomes of the 99% of humans on earth, but with some genital deformities.

Also you don't pick your sex, no different than you pick you height, size, race, or even species. You are born a man or woman, that is the end of that.

I myself wasn't aware of this but there are women who for all intents and purposes *are* women, but have XY chromosomes. I'll see if I can dig up the article. Their cells have a resistance to testosterone.

27-09-2016, 07:25 AM
(27-09-2016 07:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 07:07 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Simple chromosomes. Intersex diseases(if you want to call them that) usually end up either

I myself wasn't aware of this but there are women who for all intents and purposes *are* women, but have XY chromosomes. I'll see if I can dig up the article. Their cells have a resistance to testosterone.

I know what your talking about, but you know why they are known to be women?

27-09-2016, 07:45 AM
(27-09-2016 07:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 07:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  I myself wasn't aware of this but there are women who for all intents and purposes *are* women, but have XY chromosomes. I'll see if I can dig up the article. Their cells have a resistance to testosterone.

I know what your talking about, but you know why they are known to be women?

Enlighten me

27-09-2016, 11:33 AM
(27-09-2016 06:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 04:49 AM)ViolexTV Wrote:  I already answered your question. It's not my problem you didn't like my answer. Sorry. I gave you all the info you need. Would you like to know my home address abd credit card number too? Or whether or not I shave my legs?

I get you're probably trying to patronize me by referring to me as "it" and such, but it's not helpful at all, nor is it adding to the discussion.

And I'm sorry if this seems harsh, but none of this is your business. Do I not have a right to privacy about my private parts?

And do I not have the right of freedom of speech?
This is an internet forum, if you don't like my line of questioning you're welcome to fuck off or not read my posts or whatever.

Here's the deal. This "choose your gender" thing is fucking bullshit. It's the second most ridiculous political correct thing this year after "safe zones" and just that bit more ridiculous than "triggered". I don't understand kids these days that buy into all this bullshit.

You've brought into this concept that because you have a "feminine" side that somehow you're not a "man" but some sort of "nonbinary" bullshit. It's offensive to both genders (both meaning the only two that actually exist) and mostly to transgender people, you know, people that this shit actually effects mentally.

Who are you to say what's feminine or masculine? Who gives a shit if you're a guy and you like traditional girl things, that doesn't mean you're not a guy or some fucking stupid PC cross-breed.

There's only 2 fucking genders. Male and female. (And people that were born with both parts obviously but that's a different thing and non-related to this).
If you're a 'feminine' guy you're a feminine GUY not some fucking [sarcastic voice]nonbinary gender[/sarcastic voice]. *barf*

If you're gay that doesn't make you a straight female that makes you a gay guy.
If you're bisexual that doesn't make you "nonbinary" it makes you bisexual.

Stop it. Stop this political bullshit now you sexist fuck.

Oh, shut up!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.