Is This The End Of Youtube?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2016, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2016 02:22 PM by ViolexTV.)
RE: YouTube Heroes controversy
I never said you didn't have the right to freedom of speech. I just said my private parts are not you business, nor anyone else's business. And you've taken this as some kind of attack on you because I won't reveal information that I believe to be personal and private.

This isn't about "political correctness" - this is about the simple fact that you don't need to know my personal information about what my anatomy looks like. You're coming off as creepy and obsessive. Would you also like to know my medical history? None of this is relevant to you, a stranger on the internet, who is for some bizarre reason, obsessed with what my genitals look like.

You also seem to be getting incredibly angry over my gender identity and making a variety of assumptions about me based on the little information you have. This is also none of your business.

I'm sorry, but you're being entirely unreasonable here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ViolexTV's post
27-09-2016, 02:25 PM
(27-09-2016 11:33 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 06:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And do I not have the right of freedom of speech?
This is an internet forum, if you don't like my line of questioning you're welcome to fuck off or not read my posts or whatever.

Here's the deal. This "choose your gender" thing is fucking bullshit. It's the second most ridiculous political correct thing this year after "safe zones" and just that bit more ridiculous than "triggered". I don't understand kids these days that buy into all this bullshit.

You've brought into this concept that because you have a "feminine" side that somehow you're not a "man" but some sort of "nonbinary" bullshit. It's offensive to both genders (both meaning the only two that actually exist) and mostly to transgender people, you know, people that this shit actually effects mentally.

Who are you to say what's feminine or masculine? Who gives a shit if you're a guy and you like traditional girl things, that doesn't mean you're not a guy or some fucking stupid PC cross-breed.

There's only 2 fucking genders. Male and female. (And people that were born with both parts obviously but that's a different thing and non-related to this).
If you're a 'feminine' guy you're a feminine GUY not some fucking [sarcastic voice]nonbinary gender[/sarcastic voice]. *barf*

If you're gay that doesn't make you a straight female that makes you a gay guy.
If you're bisexual that doesn't make you "nonbinary" it makes you bisexual.

Stop it. Stop this political bullshit now you sexist fuck.

Oh, shut up!

No.

Quote:I never said you didn't have the right to freedom of speech. I just said my private parts are not you business, nor anyone else's business. And you've taken this as some kind of attack on you because I won't reveal information that I believe to be personal and private.

This isn't about "political correctness" - this is about the simple fact that you don't need to know my personal information about what my anatomy looks like. You're coming off as creepy and obsessive. Would you also like to know my medical history? None of this is relevant to you, a stranger on the internet, who is for some bizarre reason, obsessed with what my genitals look like.

You also are getting incredibly angry over my gender identity and making a variety of assumptions about me based on the little information you have. This is also none of your business.

I'm sorry, but you're being entirely unreasonable here.

It's a simple question. Any reasonable person can see that what I'm saying is nothing like what you're describing. When filling out a form do you check the female or male box? I don't know why you're taking it so "creepily", that's not a normal response to that question.

New question. Why do you describe yourself as "nonbinary" like a retard instead of talking like a normal fucking person?

[Image: oscar.png]
27-09-2016, 02:34 PM
I think we're done here.
[+] 1 user Likes ViolexTV's post
27-09-2016, 03:12 PM
(27-09-2016 02:34 PM)ViolexTV Wrote:  I think we're done here.

Don't be too worried about Muffs. He's a freak but then so are we all. Stick around, chat to the other forum denizens. You seem pretty OK.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
27-09-2016, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2016 03:26 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(27-09-2016 02:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  New question. Why do you describe yourself as "nonbinary" like a retard instead of talking like a normal fucking person?

You don't see why someone sees it as creepy that you keep pressing an issue that shouldn't be an issue, and then you call them a retard with such a degree of unnecessary hostility? Do you see how this makes you look like a pompous asshole?

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
27-09-2016, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2016 05:17 PM by earmuffs.)
Quote:I think we're done here.

Heaven forbid someone questions your bullshit.
You can't even defend it? I suppose I should have expected as much from someone that describes themselves as "nonbinary".
But go on, go ahead, run away from your problems like you ran away from common sense.

Quote:Don't be too worried about Muffs. He's a freak

I'm not the one going around calling myself a "nonbinary"...

Quote:You don't see why someone sees it as creepy that you keep pressing an issue that shouldn't be an issue, and then you call them a retard with such a degree of unnecessary hostility? Do you see how this makes you look like a pompous asshole?

No I don't see how it's creepy.
Creepy is peeking in the window. Just because you don't like a particular line of questioning that points out fucking bullshit nonsense doesn't mean it's "creepy".

But I suppose if "nonbinary" can be a "gender" why can't pointing out bullshit be "creepy". Hell, screw the dictionary lets all just make up stupid fucking words and meanings associated with them, everyone else seems to be doing it. And nobody seems to have a problem with it.

27-09-2016, 05:17 PM
(27-09-2016 05:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  fucking bullshit nonsense

You mean like how you're reacting to this?

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
27-09-2016, 05:19 PM
(27-09-2016 05:17 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 05:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  fucking bullshit nonsense

You mean like how you're reacting to this?

No, how you'll are reacting to this. Like that kind of bullshit. You know, the complete disregard for common sense. The complete sweeping under the rug of logical thinking to pander to pseudo political correct bullshit.

27-09-2016, 05:22 PM
(27-09-2016 05:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 05:17 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You mean like how you're reacting to this?

No, how you'll are reacting to this. Like that kind of bullshit. You know, the complete disregard for common sense. The complete sweeping under the rug of logical thinking to pander to pseudo political correct bullshit.

Common sense? You mean the common sense to not freak out over something completely minor?

27-09-2016, 05:25 PM
(27-09-2016 05:22 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 05:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, how you'll are reacting to this. Like that kind of bullshit. You know, the complete disregard for common sense. The complete sweeping under the rug of logical thinking to pander to pseudo political correct bullshit.

Common sense? You mean the common sense to not freak out over something completely minor?

No, I mean the common sense to be able to form debates instead of misjudging someone's "feelings" towards something as "angry" and going after that instead of making valid points. That kind of common sense. You know, what you haven't done.