Is This The End Of Youtube?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: YouTube Heroes controversy
(29-09-2016 02:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Remember that next time someone confronts you who refuses to see any boxes outside of hetero male and hetero female.

Wrong analogy.

Quote:Androgyny and homosexuality are seen in Plato’s Symposium in a myth that Aristophanes tells the audience. People used to be spherical creatures, with two bodies attached back to back who cartwheeled around. There were three sexes: the male-male people who descended from the sun, the female-female people who descended from the earth, and the male-female people who came from the moon. This last pairing represented the androgynous couple. These sphere people tried to take over the gods and failed. Zeus then decided to cut them in half and had Apollo stitch them back together leaving the navel as a reminder to not defy the gods again. If they did, he would cleave them in two again to hop around on one leg. Plato states in this work that homosexuality is not shameful. This is one of the earlier written references to androgyny. Other early references to androgyny include astronomy, where androgyn was a name given to planets that were sometimes warm and sometimes cold.

Did you really just use Greek mythology as proof of your point?

Look. I have nothing against people that are guys and feel like women or women and feel like guys. Gender and gender identity are two separate things. This is my point. One is what you are and one is what you feel like you are.

Gender is simply biological fact. You fall into 1 of 3 categories. Male, female or hermaphrodite.
Done. Closed book, end of the conversation.

Gender identity is what you feel you are. You might be a biological male but feel like a women. That's fine. You might be biologically a female but feel like a wolf. That's weird as fuck but fine.

The political correct bullshit I'm talking about is when, primarily liberal fucktards, people decide that gender identity = gender. When it's not. And when people decide that it's "offensive" to assume or ask a person their gender simply because it might not match their 'gender identity'.

So when someone like Violex says its "nonbinary" it's political correct bullshit and it rubs me the wrong way much like people that say they believe in God because it's so fucking stupid you wanna shake the Jesus out of them.

So their gender identity is androgynous, and their sex (the actual word you are looking for) is none of your damn business.

At the end of the day, it's still a you problem. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
29-09-2016, 02:26 AM
Your definitions of gender/gender identity is pretty similar to how it's generally defined in LGBT circles with a couple differences.

"Sex" referring to biological sex in terms of chromosomes, hormones, and anatomy. Versus "gender" or "gender identity" (used interchangeably), meaning how people perceive & present themselves and others in terms of masculinity, femininity, and androgyny.

So if you're talking to someone and unsure of their gender/gender identity, you can ask them what pronouns they prefer. For me, either "they" or "he".

Now, people - trans and nonbinary people especially - don't have an obligation to tell you about their biological sex. Unless you're their sexual partner or their doctor or something similar. So if somebody considers this personal information and doesn't want to talk about it, please respect their choice not to discuss it further.
[+] 4 users Like ViolexTV's post
29-09-2016, 07:26 AM
(27-09-2016 07:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 07:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know what your talking about, but you know why they are known to be women?

Enlighten me

They can get pregnant bro. As I said, men can never get pregnant, only women. Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-09-2016, 12:39 AM
(29-09-2016 07:26 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 07:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  Enlighten me

They can get pregnant bro. As I said, men can never get pregnant, only women. Tongue

So... an infertile woman is a man?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
30-09-2016, 02:20 AM
(29-09-2016 02:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 02:07 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wrong analogy.

Did you really just use Greek mythology as proof of your point?

Look. I have nothing against people that are guys and feel like women or women and feel like guys. Gender and gender identity are two separate things. This is my point. One is what you are and one is what you feel like you are.

Gender is simply biological fact. You fall into 1 of 3 categories. Male, female or hermaphrodite.
Done. Closed book, end of the conversation.

Gender identity is what you feel you are. You might be a biological male but feel like a women. That's fine. You might be biologically a female but feel like a wolf. That's weird as fuck but fine.

The political correct bullshit I'm talking about is when, primarily liberal fucktards, people decide that gender identity = gender. When it's not. And when people decide that it's "offensive" to assume or ask a person their gender simply because it might not match their 'gender identity'.

So when someone like Violex says its "nonbinary" it's political correct bullshit and it rubs me the wrong way much like people that say they believe in God because it's so fucking stupid you wanna shake the Jesus out of them.

So their gender identity is androgynous, and their sex (the actual word you are looking for) is none of your damn business.

Plenty of things of none of my business.
People's religious or political views are none of my business yet I ask for those all the time with no issues.

Forget, it's good to know Im right and you'll finally see that.

[Image: oscar.png]
30-09-2016, 02:26 AM
(30-09-2016 02:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 02:18 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So their gender identity is androgynous, and their sex (the actual word you are looking for) is none of your damn business.

Plenty of things of none of my business.
People's religious or political views are none of my business yet I ask for those all the time with no issues.

So next time someone causes 'issue' by refusing to divulge private information, will you stop demanding an answer?

One can only hope.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
30-09-2016, 05:14 AM
(30-09-2016 12:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-09-2016 07:26 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  They can get pregnant bro. As I said, men can never get pregnant, only women. Tongue

So... an infertile woman is a man?

Well no, because infertile women pretty much have xx chromosomes.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-09-2016, 04:28 PM
(30-09-2016 02:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 02:20 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Plenty of things of none of my business.

So next time someone causes 'issue' by refusing to divulge private information, will you stop demanding an answer?

One can only hope.

I'll do what I do every night Pinky. What I damn well please.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Here's a funny parody of the original video:

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
08-10-2016, 08:32 AM
(30-09-2016 05:14 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 12:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  So... an infertile woman is a man?

Well no, because infertile women pretty much have xx chromosomes.

So what defines someone as a woman, you have decided, is xx chromosomes?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.