Is War a necessary evil? my thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2012, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2012 10:52 PM by TheAverageGatsby.)
Is War a necessary evil? my thoughts
Is War needed right now? it's used as a means of population control and boosting economies. The main method USA used to get out of the Great Depression. Before the US involvement in WWII we sold weapons to the Allies and received reparations after. There isn't a doubt that US and Europe is in great debt due to what's going on in Greece, US Recessions, and prosperity of China's giant labor force. Is it possible that our populations have grown so large and we have such limited resources that prices are rising due to high demand and low supply? More and more cars, computers, Ipads, houses, and others are built every year to sustain a ever growing population and oil, metals, and other materials are being used up. more factories built to push out more products for booming populations. Forests and fields are cut down to make new homes and shopping centers. average lifespans increasing every year due to new medical discoveries and increased child birth compared to deaths.

So wouldn't the solution be to eliminate some of the demand? Survival of the fittest, Darwinism? with the strong left alive there would be plenty of supply to sustain. repeat again in another 300 or so years? is it inevitable?

i was going around the mall and shopping places and noticed horrendously high prices for things and these thoughts poured into my mind. these are pretty macabre ideas imo, but what do you guys think about it? am i just crazy or is this actually the reality of the world we live in but nobody wants to admit this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is War a necessary evil? my thoughts - TheAverageGatsby - 19-04-2012 10:45 PM