Is WiiU worth it yet?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2014, 08:56 PM
Is WiiU worth it yet?
I ask this every year. Answer keeps being a no.

Smash brothers is not a factor for me. I hate fighting games. I do not like them anymore.

So, without smash brothers.
Is it worth getting yet?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Is WiiU worth it yet?
(10-10-2014 08:56 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I ask this every year. Answer keeps being a no.

Smash brothers is not a factor for me. I hate fighting games. I do not like them anymore.

So, without smash brothers.
Is it worth getting yet?

Sorry better luck next year.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Nope. Gimmicky and waste of money.
10-10-2014, 10:25 PM
It's only worth it for us because we have a young child. My 5 year old has beat Mario 3D world and Sonic multiple times, as well as several other Mario games. He also loves Lego City. If he comes home from school with a "pink" day (red= principle's office and call home, orange, yellow, green= good, blue=great, purple=Greater, pink=extra special), we will buy him Donkey Kong. Most days he is yellow. We are having fun with Mario Kart. We also enjoy the dancing games. The other consoles don't have enough age appropriate games.

I am not a serious gamer. I hardly know any of the games discussed on this forum. Last time I even remotely payed attention to games was when PS2 was new.... We have a PS3 we bought years ago for bluray, streaming netflix, etc.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
11-10-2014, 09:12 AM
Depends on what you love.

The Mario 3D world from last year is a good game, if you like tons of hours hacking and slashing Hyrule Warriors is worth it. The Bayonetta 2 will soon come out and that is of that nature as well, along with the ability to play the 1st one on it also.

I'm not sure there is much else out there that makes it a system seller.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson