Is Your Sexual History As Impressive As You Think?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Is Your Sexual History As Impressive As You Think?
Sex History Calculator Drooling

http://slate.me/1eD4oAD

We’ll have to throw the outliers out to get a median (DLJ Dodgy )

I was surprised where I came in (pun intended). Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Is Your Sexual History As Impressive As You Think?
It wont allow me to put the approximate #. Does not allow enough digits. Seriously.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-05-2015, 01:15 PM
(29-05-2015 01:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It wont allow me to put the approximate #. Does not allow enough digits. Seriously.

Hug

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Is this really accurate? Undecided

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-05-2015, 01:18 PM
I lost track back in the early 80's.......

No idea at all..... I'd have to guess low triple digits.....

I once thought I was having deja vu..... Turns out, I really had been there before.....

She was pissed I didn't remember....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
29-05-2015, 01:32 PM

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-05-2015, 01:56 PM
Yes, born a freak, lived as a freak, still a freak....just a happily married one finally as I have someone who can keep up.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
29-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Huh. Interesting.
29-05-2015, 02:09 PM
(29-05-2015 01:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sex History Calculator Drooling

http://slate.me/1eD4oAD

We’ll have to throw the outliers out to get a median (DLJ Dodgy )

I was surprised where I came in (pun intended). Big Grin

I am supposed to remember, and tally up forty years of living...the late 70s, the 80s...I am just going to let it be a mystery. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Wow, the results were amusing...do people not have sex anymore? Consider I was over 3 digits before 20, all people do in florida is have sex where I grew up, nothing else to do. At 12 we were sneaking out at night to go to the 'circle" to meet girls, drink 151 bacardi rum, get naked and have at it... Shit at 15 I had a steady 19 yo girlfriend who was.....very open minded and experimental....my mom hated it, my dad thought it was cool. I was a whore, and loved it.

Then once I joined the navy at 17, every Thursday, friday, sat and sun nite at the clubs......leaving alone is rare if you know how to dress, dance, and talk confidently to women. So many backseats, so many hotel rooms, so much fun...thankfully I never caught anything.

Some people in my age group were responding with 5 or less.....really?...really? Married your first did ya? Life is amazing, women are amazing, sex is amazing, why would they not explore this?...and it is FREE Blink

Facepalm

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)