Is Your Sexual History As Impressive As You Think?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2015, 02:14 PM
RE: Is Your Sexual History As Impressive As You Think?
(29-05-2015 02:13 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Wow, the results were amusing...do people not have sex anymore? Consider I was over 3 digits before 20, all people do in florida is have sex where I grew up, nothing else to do. At 12 we were sneaking out at night to go to the 'circle" to meet girls, drink 151 bacardi rum, get naked and have at it... Shit at 15 I had a steady 19 yo girlfriend who was.....very open minded and experimental....my mom hated it, my dad thought it was cool. I was a whore, and loved it.

Then once I joined the navy at 17, every Thursday, friday, sat and sun nite at the clubs......leaving alone is rare if you know how to dress, dance, and talk confidently to women.

Some people in my age group were responding with 5 or less.....really?...really? Married your first did ya? Life is amazing, women are amazing, sex is amazing, why would they not explore this? Blink

Facepalm

Wait weren't you a minister or something? What kind of church were you running? Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-05-2015, 02:16 PM
(29-05-2015 02:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-05-2015 01:05 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sex History Calculator Drooling

http://slate.me/1eD4oAD

We’ll have to throw the outliers out to get a median (DLJ Dodgy )

I was surprised where I came in (pun intended). Big Grin

I am supposed to remember, and tally up forty years of living...the late 70s, the 80s...I am just going to let it be a mystery. Confused

Embarrassed to say i used to have a "black book" where I kept tally with names, sex score, and number of times.....Weeping oh to be young and dumb again Once I broke into my 20s it went into the trash where it belonged

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
29-05-2015, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2015 03:05 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(29-05-2015 02:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-05-2015 02:13 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Wow, the results were amusing...do people not have sex anymore? Consider I was over 3 digits before 20, all people do in florida is have sex where I grew up, nothing else to do. At 12 we were sneaking out at night to go to the 'circle" to meet girls, drink 151 bacardi rum, get naked and have at it... Shit at 15 I had a steady 19 yo girlfriend who was.....very open minded and experimental....my mom hated it, my dad thought it was cool. I was a whore, and loved it.

Then once I joined the navy at 17, every Thursday, friday, sat and sun nite at the clubs......leaving alone is rare if you know how to dress, dance, and talk confidently to women.

Some people in my age group were responding with 5 or less.....really?...really? Married your first did ya? Life is amazing, women are amazing, sex is amazing, why would they not explore this? Blink

Facepalm

Wait weren't you a minister or something? What kind of church were you running? Laugh out load

Youth minister in my late teens. Minister kids are ALWAYS the wildest YesYesYes

I was the master of donning a choir boy smile when meeting parents, or asking them for permission to take their daughter out for "dinner and a movie", I would bring the mom a flower, the parents loved me. Dinner and a movie? nope, wendys and a deadended street was the menu for the night. How fast can we use up this box of condoms? I would even scope out the movies playing, and tell them we were going to see two back to back movies after dinner to get more time....god what a DICK I was back then....or so I am told Rolleyes

...and now I have a 15 yo daughter and my past comes up to haunt me....distrust much? yup.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
29-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Is this really accurate? Shy

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
29-05-2015, 02:19 PM
My sexual history is exactly as impressive as I think it is.
[+] 3 users Like Dex's post
29-05-2015, 02:51 PM
You've done the deed with more people than 66 percent of your peers.

Surprising really, I've always considered my sexual history to be exceptionally underwhelming Laugh out load

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
29-05-2015, 03:18 PM
Is Your Sexual History As Impressive As You Think?
I got way behind. I'm not even going to bother with this thing. Smile
29-05-2015, 03:54 PM
[Image: 2_1.png]

Woo hoo! What'd I win?

#sigh
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-05-2015, 04:52 PM
(29-05-2015 02:13 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Some people in my age group were responding with 5 or less.....really?...really? Married your first did ya? Life is amazing, women are amazing, sex is amazing, why would they not explore this?...and it is FREE Blink

Facepalm

Why not? Religion.

At least that's what fucked it up for me. Angry

I didn't have sex until my mid twenties, and yes, I married her. Blush

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
29-05-2015, 05:14 PM
(29-05-2015 02:17 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ...and now I have a 15 yo daughter and my past comes up to haunt me....distrust much? yup.

Just wait until she's 22 and gives you a book for Christmas called I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell.

Me: "Oh, this looks interesting, thanks Jackie. ... perusing ... perusing ... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR FATHER THIS BOOK!"

Daughter: hahahahahaaahhhaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaa, fuck you fatboy."

I still don't know what to make of it.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post